Bellazon

The Best Advertisement Challenge

Prettyphile

Josie x3

Susan X2

Both totally different ads.. both very good ads. One sells sex, one sells innocence. It all depends on what you want. Lets face it I doubt Susan's going to go terribly far in this competition because it all comes down to the age of saying SEX SELLS. Don't care what you all say deep down you know it as well as I do.

The Best Advertisement Challenge Results

Josie Maran - Intimissimi [54.9] Winner go onto Round of 16

Susan Elridge - Paul & Joe [50.1] Going onto the consolation round

Round of 32 - .pair 8

Doutzen Kroes: Gucci Cruise

01444guccicruisefw2005hvg6.th.jpg01455guccicruisefw2005mhx1.th.jpg

01448guccicruisefw2005hgh7.th.jpg01448guccicruisefw2005hsm5.th.jpg

01449guccicruisefw2005hqy6.th.jpg01454guccicruisefw2005hqp1.th.jpg

vs

Gisele Budchen: Dolce & Gabbana

dolcegabbanagisele006ut6.th.jpg

dolcegabbanagisele005na3.th.jpgdolcegabbanagisele007ax3.th.jpgdolcegabbanagisele008xh0.th.jpg

You are allowed to allocate up to five votes

While the Gucci ad isn't bad it's just very bland to me. I don't find it eye catching or at all appealing. I'm sure numerous people would disagree with me but there's just no wow factor with the advertisement. On the other hand the Dolce & Gabanna ad is sexy, it's bold and it has stark contrasts. It catches my attention and holds it in a way the Gucci ad just doesn't do.

Like I said in another of my posts 'sex sells' and this right here is a classic example of just how well sex really does sell.

Dolce and Gabbana gets my vote x5

While the Gucci ad isn't bad it's just very bland to me. I don't find it eye catching or at all appealing. I'm sure numerous people would disagree with me but there's just no wow factor with the advertisement. On the other hand the Dolce & Gabanna ad is sexy, it's bold and it has stark contrasts. It catches my attention and holds it in a way the Gucci ad just doesn't do.

Like I said in another of my posts 'sex sells' and this right here is a classic example of just how well sex really does sell.

Dolce and Gabbana gets my vote