Bellazon

Robert Pattinson
Thumbnail

penny.lane

FUCK THIS GUY IS SO UNBELIEVABLY HOT!!

he is BY FAR the most attractive person in harry potter

next would be the Quidditch captain - the one with the cute accent - Oliver Wood (Sean Biggerstaff)

I saw him on tyra & he was a lovely guest

so polite & seemed so down to earth

i want to see twilight just for him.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Okay here is a really cute video, but im not sure if i did that right, so here is a link that supposedly should work if the above does no translate correctly......

pattinson.co.uk/&feature=player_embedded

im sorry if this doesn't work. : [ im pretty much computer illiterate. the video can also be found on the home page on www.robert-pattinson.co.uk and there's tons of videos and photos and interviews, and the one im trying to post is titled "rob speaking spanish"

dude im kind of bummed. I mean I loved the movie and the books, and Im really glad it did so well, I wanted it to do that well. But it would have been kind of cool if there had been a way for the books and movies to remain kind of a cultish, devoted fan following type of thing, instead of absolutely exploding into this fangirl scream fest. But I am extremely happy it did well. Now we get more twilight movieeess. : ]

004.jpg katiecedric19xq4sy.jpg

He did a reallly good job in Twilight! Can't wait for the next movie to come out!!! But he looks really different in the movie compared to the pictures in the premiere, i know its the makeup but he i think he looks a lot better in the movie. He should make his hair like that all the time.