Bellazon

Robert Pattinson
Thumbnail

penny.lane

My friend works for a guy in LA that owns a bunch of clubs and promotes and hosts a lot of the big parties that go on in LA, so hes well imformed about all thats going on with whoever.

I know they've only dated since early August, were friends before that. I would imagine she would be at the premiere with him, I guess we will all have to wait and see. I try not to ask to much questions to my friend, it would be weird if I was interrogating him all the time about Robert lol, this is all info he has just offered to me when we were talking about random stuff. But if I get any good new info I will let you guys know for sure.

I know Rob is super super private person and its almost impossible finding pics of him and his ex Nina, I think he only went public with her after they dated for several months, and even those pics are very very limited, just 3 or 4 out there, hes the type that wants his love life and private life to himself. I do hope he takes her to the premiere though so we can see this new gorgeous couple together :heart:

wow I never thought he was this kind of person. when I first saw some pics of him, always partying with different girls and stuff I thought he was the kind of guy that only wants to party and go out every night with different women, then I watched some interviews in youtube and he still looked stupid and childish, always laughing and etc, like most of hollywood boys...but now that you told me this, maybe he was just being shy and maybe a little nervous too, because suddenly all the attention over him...I'm glad he's not like that, at least I hope he's not :laugh:

he would still be very cute anyway...

thank you so much for the info Mila! :wave:

Your welcome Jewel! Its funny, I have known people that know all this info for a while, but up until 7 months ago nooo one cared what Rob Pattinson was up to!!

hahaha. you noticed how akward he is in the interviews? yea, it has a lot to do with the fact he went from being a very un-known actor to an a-lister over night. Hes not comfortable with all the attention, and I mean, compared to lots of new actors its a bit crazy all the attention he is getting. Its well deserved though, he is an amazing actor.

He goes out in hollywood with his friends but trys to keep a low profile. He also always hangs out with the same group, consisting usually of Thomas Sturridge, Shannon Woodward, Nikki Reed and her boyfriend, Markus Molinari and a few other.