Bellazon

Robert Pattinson
Thumbnail

penny.lane

No I havent really gone to her myspace, only twice, but its private so no point lol

What kind of weird stuff? from her photos, she looks like shes kind of goofy lol

thats good though, because so is rob! hahaha

I look at her friends on FB and she and Nina are still friends!! I dont think there is any bad blood between them, I know he and Nina broke up ages ago and remained friends, she and Anne are with the same agency!

No I havent really gone to her myspace, only twice, but its private so no point lol

What kind of weird stuff? from her photos, she looks like shes kind of goofy lol

thats good though, because so is rob! hahaha

I look at her friends on FB and she and Nina are still friends!! I dont think there is any bad blood between them, I know he and Nina broke up ages ago and remained friends, she and Anne are with the same agency!

I don't really care who he is dating, honestly. All I know is that in Twilight, he is pretty much the hottest dude I've ever seen. Someone needs to post a massive amount of pictures from the movie on here.

Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeed. I was intially curious, but then I remembered, they are both normal people....they have there own life, I have mine...and thats it! lol

I cant wait for Twilight, im re-reading the books right now, its like crack! hahaha

Rob is beyond perfect for Edward :wub: :thumbsup:

@ BG_Mila= you know club promoters, so tell me... what's the best way to get into all those LA bars and clubs? I don't dress or act like a ho so that is not an option. Is it best to go during the week when it's less busy? I'm from Orange County so I don't venture to LA often.

Some recent candids...

post-3805-1224702440_thumb.jpgpost-3805-1224702403_thumb.jpg

post-3805-1224702414_thumb.jpgpost-3805-1224702425_thumb.jpg

I will never really like Nikki Reed. I may be holding a grudge from when she was on The OC...her character pissed me off endlessly. Every damn episode she was in.

About the clubs, its really about luck....I mean, some clubs are easier to get into then others....Best nights for the West Hollywood clubs are usually Thur, Fri and Sat....get there around 11, the dress code varies from club to club but a nice pair of jeans, heels/boots, and a nice somewhat sexy top/blouse is usually the uniform at these places....if you have a cute dress that is also fine. Out of all the clubs Rob goes to, I would say club S-bar and Area are probaly the easier ones to get into...he hangs out at Bar Marmont a lot as well (the bar at Chateau Marmont)

If you go earlier in the week, I would say go to S-bar....or again, Area...a lot of these places are only open on the weekend...another new good place that is pretty easy to get into is the new lounge called Beso Lounge (its inside Eva Longoria's tex/mex restaurant)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. he looks a wearwolfe! (no pun intended) hahaha.

but you know, he still looks hot, he could have a terrible rash covering his face and still look hot, im sure. lol

oh and, I found some screen captures on an italian forum, they are from Anne's fb and the comments on her page mention rob!

aaaawwz9.jpg

aderteko0.jpg

qwwwoe3.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. he looks a wearwolfe! (no pun intended) hahaha.

but you know, he still looks hot, he could have a terrible rash covering his face and still look hot, im sure. lol

oh and, I found some screen captures on an italian forum, they are from Anne's fb and the comments on her page mention rob!

aaaawwz9.jpg

aderteko0.jpg

qwwwoe3.jpg

she definitely looks like Natalie Portman :laugh:

About the clubs, its really about luck....I mean, some clubs are easier to get into then others....Best nights for the West Hollywood clubs are usually Thur, Fri and Sat....get there around 11, the dress code varies from club to club but a nice pair of jeans, heels/boots, and a nice somewhat sexy top/blouse is usually the uniform at these places....if you have a cute dress that is also fine. Out of all the clubs Rob goes to, I would say club S-bar and Area are probaly the easier ones to get into...he hangs out at Bar Marmont a lot as well (the bar at Chateau Marmont)

If you go earlier in the week, I would say go to S-bar....or again, Area...a lot of these places are only open on the weekend...another new good place that is pretty easy to get into is the new lounge called Beso Lounge (its inside Eva Longoria's tex/mex restaurant)

I did some research on these clubs... no wayyy I'd get into any of them! It's so ridiculous how clicky LA is. Uggghhhh. Must be nice to be famous, eh? Granted entry to anywhere, anytime. Red carpet events, glamorous gowns...ahh I'd kill to be able to be involved in this shit!

Thanks for the info, though.

wow

she can't even trust her friends anymore, that's a shame (N)

but I don't see anything so special about these pages, no pictures of him, or them together...

we should ask her brother Guilherme to send some, he's a really nice guy and cute :brows:

you guys can see him on her facebook friends...

thanks for the info and all.. :wave: we'll just hope what's best for them

but i'd still love to read all the blogs here.. it's so, i dunno, comforting in a way :wub:

and yeah, i do recognize some of the posts here at another site.lol :whistle:

it's quite calming to know that some fans are not that agressive to rob,.. physically at least :p

Im pretty sure people have been taking my quotes from here, i've posted about this matter waaaay before anything on Celebuzz or whatever. They are saying it is their own info on some of these other sites, no credit for me :/

oh well. I dont really care I guess....

I just deliever the info I hear, and only site I post on is this one!!!!