Bellazon

Robert Pattinson
Thumbnail

penny.lane

In Greece, we could see the Mtv Movie Awards live at 04:00 a.m. (it's 4 a.m. here when it's 22:00 in America).

We are writing exams at school almost every day and I slept at 23:00 and then I woke up at 03:30 to watch the awards! Then I went straight to my exams..... and I did well. xoxo!

i wanted to watch it too, but slept over, now i have to wait for mtv eu to show it...hm. good you could do your exams!

he looks great on the pics thanks! and Kristen too, they still look like they have a "trying to hide it, but we actually luv luv luv each other" chemistry between them...if that makes any sense :blush:

In Greece, we could see the Mtv Movie Awards live at 04:00 a.m. (it's 4 a.m. here when it's 22:00 in America).

We are writing exams at school almost every day and I slept at 23:00 and then I woke up at 03:30 to watch the awards! Then I went straight to my exams..... and I did well. xoxo!

i wanted to watch it too, but slept over, now i have to wait for mtv eu to show it...hm. good you could do your exams!

he looks great on the pics thanks! and Kristen too, they still look like they have a "trying to hide it, but we actually luv luv luv each other" chemistry between them...if that makes any sense :blush:

You 're not from USA too huh?

Rob was just AMAZING! I loved his face when Kristen said "Thank you so much?"

Guest threelittlekittens

Looks like he got into shape from seeing those New Moon photos, it didn't look very good from what I remember of Twilight. I was surprised to find out that they were still filming, yet a sneek peek that's been edited and all has been released-usually they film then release the trailors and such.

I don't like it - she can't push him :banghead:

They made a mistake, it's not like this. Kristen ran with too much speed so when she jumped, Robert walked back. :whistle:

Yup threelittlekittens, and his muscles are REAL, not fake! Kellan Lutz said that. Rob was working out all this time and we have pics of him when he went to the gym... :drool:

I guess Robert didn't realize how strong Kristen is :laugh:!

I feel so sorry for him nowadays because he really can't catch a break because he's constantly hounded by those paps since his fame shot up. I hope they leave him some space at least when he's filming "Remember Me" with Pierce Brosnan and Emilie de Ravin.

Oh god and the "Robsten" rumors are ever present nowadays in the tabloids too :cain:.

He's so handsome.... :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Robert Pattinson #1 on Popsugar 100 2009

New Moon star Robert Pattinson is truly taking over the celebrity world–he ranked #1 in the 2009 Popsugar 100, beating out Reese Witherspoone, Jennifer Aniston, Kate Winslet and Brad Pitt. Kristen Stewart hit a respectable #44, just ahead of Gwyneth Paltrow, Salma Hayek, Penelope Cruz and Scarlet Johansson.

Robert Pattinson Encounter at Bar Last Night?

Take this as you will–as there’s no 100% proof, but a fan has a report of Robert Pattinson at a bar in NYC last night–

I was at a bar last night and Rob was there with TomStu and Emilie de Ravin and about 5 other young hipster types with accents. He and TomStu left their black hoodies up the whole time and he and Emilie were chatty in a friendly way. He is tall and very skinny in person and the smile is just unreal. They seemed to be having fun.

Vote here for who 's your favorite vampire: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2009/06/vote...test_vampir.php

Remember Me

The “Twilight” star Robert Pattinson is going to be in another film called “Remember Me”,which is also being distributed by Summit Entertainment. Now, more stars are going to reported to star in it. The stars include : Emilie de Ravin who stars in “Lost”,Pierce Brosnan,and Chris Cooper. Also Lena Olin is reported to be in negotiations to join the film as well. Allen Coulter will direct the film.

The plot is that Robert Pattinson will play a young man who has a brother that has committed suicide,and it caused his parents ( played by Pierce Brosnan and Lena Olin) to split up. This has caused Pattinson’s character to sort of sleepwalk through life. De Ravin is going to play a young woman who seizes life to it’s fullest after seeing her mother get killed right before her eyes. Chris Cooper is reported to play the father of De Ravin’s character.

The script is written by Will Fetters and, has a rewrite by Jenny Lumet who worked on the “Rachel Getting Married” movie. The film is being produced by Nick Osborne and Trevor Engelson.