Bellazon

Robert Pattinson
Thumbnail

penny.lane

Basically all of Anne's Portuguese comments imply that she is pregnant. As does her new status on myspace: "A is craving some very weird things."

so the high school drop out model isn't as dumb as she looks or acts. she got knocked up with his baby so now she has a claim on him forever LOL.

poor rob tho, oh well.

Basically all of Anne's Portuguese comments imply that she is pregnant. As does her new status on myspace: "A is craving some very weird things."

Oooohmygoodness. I really hope she isn't! Or if she is, it's not his baby. Uggggh his career is just starting to take off.

Oooohmygoodness. I really hope she isn't! Or if she is, it's not his baby. Uggggh his career is just starting to take off.

don't worry! rumors get blown so out of proportion sometimes. just cause she is having cravings doesn't mean she is pregnant. and it isnt for sure that its his baby. it hasnt been that long since he suddenly became propelled into super stardom, and in that short amount of time ive heard 20+ rumors already. we really cant know for sure unless they announce it or something. I dont know him, so i cant say for sure, but he seems smarter than that anyways.

Yeah! And he doesn't like kids anyway.

I feel really bad for him if they're dating. Something about her just rubs me the wrong way... If Rob keeps insisting that he's single, and Anne doesn't do anything to help, it sorta makes her look like she just wants the attention. So I'm hoping she'll stop, or they're not dating.

Anyway I saw him in How To Be, and he was so adorable in it!

How is all the personal info on Anne, thats been leaked and posted ALL over the net Anne's fault???? You guys make her out to be an attention whore, when really, its most likely people she trusted to have on her friends list that leaked whatever info/screen caps.

How is all the personal info on Anne, thats been leaked and posted ALL over the net Anne's fault???? You guys make her out to be an attention whore, when really, its most likely people she trusted to have on her friends list that leaked whatever info/screen caps.

Well, her myspace has been posted on other sites, and members pmed her to tell her about how her privacy was invaded. She replied back to them, so she's obviously aware of all the attention her site is garnering. And it's not helping when she posts pics that allude to her relationship with Rob that are visible to EVERYONE...

And another thing, screencaps have been leaked before, so she should obviously have learned from her past actions and asked her friends to at least just private message her, especially when it's something as scandalous as pregnancy. The more I think about it, the more it affirms that she seems like she's just riding on Rob's popularity at the moment, and I pray his heart doesn't get broken when it dies down or she finds another celeb to cling onto.

Well, her myspace has been posted on other sites, and members pmed her to tell her about how her privacy was invaded. She replied back to them, so she's obviously aware of all the attention her site is garnering. And it's not helping when she posts pics that allude to her relationship with Rob that are visible to EVERYONE...

And another thing, screencaps have been leaked before, so she should obviously have learned from her past actions and asked her friends to at least just private message her, especially when it's something as scandalous as pregnancy. The more I think about it, the more it affirms that she seems like she's just riding on Rob's popularity at the moment, and I pray his heart doesn't get broken when it dies down or she finds another celeb to cling onto.

yup, you are exactly right.

people are alluding that anne is a media/attention whore...because she is? one of my close friends is a fellow model like anne and models on the side to pay for going to UCLA and thus knows her. and anne is known to be a hardcore party girl, with extremely poor work ethic as well is deemed to be very immature and ridiculously self absorbed. case in point: she POSTED on other people's facebook walls complaining to friends about the attention rob is getting, dealing with fan girls etc etc. also, the pics she posts on her facebook are retarded, always showing enough of rob for others to tell who it is. and if she was indeed innocent and thoughtless in her initial actions, then why hasn't she stopped. everyone and their mama has facebook and therefore knows it is NOT necessary NOR prudent to ever discuss anything remotely personal over your facebook wall? like what the hell? lol.

and sources who know anne that shall remain nameless tell that since she isn't well known to the american media/paparzzi, she 'helped' create the buzz around her and rob as everyone initially was still linking him to his ex, nina, or other actresses, such as shannon woodward and camilla belle. how true this statement may be is unknown, but her current actions leave much to be desired. you can't blame her friends for posting screen caps when she has a) ppl listed on her myspace and facebook whom she is not remotely close with and b) when she posts things that she knows will peak curiousity.

Do I hear jealousy?? Maybe????? sounds like it to me. You sure put a lot of effort into your bashing of this girl. I doubt most of the things you are saying is true anyways. Maybe Anne is a little on the ignorant side and trusts to much, who knows, i'm sure prior to all this Rob gossip she added lots of people on fb and myspace...how many people realy know EVERY single person on their friends list, or are BFF with each person? Any "non-friends" of Anne's could have leaked this info for their own sick amusement. Maybe they are just jealous of her, like all the other 459373859492934757 fangirls out their that probaly slit their wrists when then heard the Edwar- er, I mean, Rob, *might* be dating someone.

Its already a known piece of info that Anne and Shannon Woodward are good friends.

Also, how was this girl supposed to know the minute it happend, when he facebook/myspace were leaked? unless your a visitor of the few sites they were leaked on, its impossible to even know about them....I've noticed in the last month Anne has completley stopped posting her wherabouts on myspace.

And lastly, what "personal" info is posted on her pages?? from what i've read its all very normal, usual stuff that people talk about on fb/myspace....um, her friends inviting her to parties, asking her why she is not coming out, saying they miss her, are happy for her, making dates to go out.......um....whats so un-usual about that? I know thats what me and my friends talk about on our comments....

just leave it alone.

ps.

from what i've read on various sites/blogs...the people who have attempted to add Anne on myspace/fb have all gotten the same, polite message from her. "sorry but do I know you?"

if she were a real bitch with a bad attitude, im sure, at this point she would have been cussing people out.

lol WTH? you call that effort? LOL i'm an english lit major at UC Berkley, writing is my life and forte, hence that wasn't any effort? however, why is it that if any girl questions anne's shady actions they are called jealous? it's not jealousy, rather her alleged BF is the current hot star hence his life is being scrutinized in a play by play method by the media, which she is making easier with all of her online 'slips'. and for the record, many common and MAIN STREAM celeb gossip sites have links to the leaked fb and myspace images.

and no one said that she is a 'real bitch with a bad attitude' rather that she *may* be enjoying the current media attention and frenzy surrounding their supposed relationship. no need to try and shut down any girl in this thread that says anything less than complimentory about her as this is a thread for ROB not anne.

and the main point being emphasized was that if you are prone to media attention or are with someone who is, the prudent and intelligent thing to do would be to assure that nothing could be leaked on your end. whether or not she has done that or tried cannot be determined, hence it was open for discussion. FREEDOM OF SPEECH BABY, DEAL WITH IT. no offense intended, peace.