Bellazon

Robert Pattinson
Thumbnail

penny.lane

and another big thing is the guy with anne in that picture has no sideburns. rob ALWAYS has sideburns. i can't recall him ever shaving them off within the last few months.

GREAT observation. Why would he suddenly get rid of them. Nicely done Joyee.

haha thanks :)

oh my..it's so obvious that is Rob people, you're just trying to convince yourselves because you're all kinda jealous!

Anne is dating Robert Pattinson, get used to it ladies, it's not like he's gonna date one of us someday so...she's lucky!

and another big thing is the guy with anne in that picture has no sideburns. rob ALWAYS has sideburns. i can't recall him ever shaving them off within the last few months.

oh my..it's so obvious that is Rob people, you're just trying to convince yourselves because you're all kinda jealous!

Anne is dating Robert Pattinson, get used to it ladies, it's not like he's gonna date one of us someday so...she's lucky!

haha I'm sorry. I honestly don't care. I think I just want there to be two sides for some reason..........but if that is him then I wish them happiness. All i meant by all my bullshit was that it's good to be objective, and not just assume.

I don't care if they're dating... congrats to them if they are. I think they'd be a cute couple.

HOWEVER- that does not look like Robert to me. I think you must be blind if you think so. No sideburns is just the start of it. It does look like it could be TomStu, but definitely not Robert.

Your jealousy argument is invalid. Like I said, if they are dating... great! But that doesn't look like Robert in that picture.

i could care less if robert was dating anybody. i wish him total happiness in finding love. however, i don't think that him and anne are dating. he has said before that he's never even met her, and i think people are just trying to start rumors. and also that is not him in that picture. it's pretty obvious.

i'm not jealous. i'm too mature to be upset about someone that i will probably never meet having a love life. so yeah..

It looks like she had her family on her top friends! Her brother Gui...he is very cute :) hehe

and she has Victoria, Robs's sister, you can see a part of a comment she left on Anne's page....also, looks like Anne has Marcus Foster, who is one of Rob's bestfriends :)

Even though it is sort of wrong someone Anne obvisouly trusted to have on her friends list posted these...it is pretty intresting. She is so pretty! Her candids are way prettier then her work photos, IMO...and her occupation is listed as a port-o-potty cleaner LOL. so she is a funny, sarcastic girl to...like Rob :)

Most of the comments are in Portuguese!!! ahhh. I wish I spoke it!! lol, Jewel, can you translate anything else on her page??? comments??? :)

It looks like she had her family on her top friends! Her brother Gui...he is very cute :) hehe

and she has Victoria, Robs's sister, you can see a part of a comment she left on Anne's page....also, looks like Anne has Marcus Foster, who is one of Rob's bestfriends :)

Even though it is sort of wrong someone Anne obvisouly trusted to have on her friends list posted these...it is pretty intresting. She is so pretty! Her candids are way prettier then her work photos, IMO...and her occupation is listed as a port-o-potty cleaner LOL. so she is a funny, sarcastic girl to...like Rob :)

Most of the comments are in Portuguese!!! ahhh. I wish I spoke it!! lol, Jewel, can you translate anything else on her page??? comments??? :)

ehehehe sure, I'll work on that Mila...just wait a few secs...

well, her friends are very happy for her, some are inviting her to parties and stuff...

her friend Gracie wrote that she already knew the truth since rio summer because aparently Anne left her orkut (similar to myspace, but brazilian) account open to people...

she said she's very happy for her and blablabla, you know Mila, I can't say anything more :gocho:

I don't care if they're dating... congrats to them if they are. I think they'd be a cute couple.

HOWEVER- that does not look like Robert to me. I think you must be blind if you think so. No sideburns is just the start of it. It does look like it could be TomStu, but definitely not Robert.

Your jealousy argument is invalid. Like I said, if they are dating... great! But that doesn't look like Robert in that picture.

I think it does look like Rob....and we also don't know when this picture was taken....but, I will admit, when I first saw it, I thought it was TomStu!! And that wouldnt be odd, because it is a known fact that before ANYTHING with Rob and Anne, she is friends with A LOT his friends...her roomate in London was Marcus Foster for goodness sake! So of course she knows Tom...maybe that is him, maybe not... Whooo cares.

She has the private profile of one of the band members from The Filthy Youth, Jimmy. Damn! I tried adding him (since I loveee Ed westick and his voice mooore then his acting lol) and this guy didn't approve me!!!! BOO! lol

Brent is one of Anne's very best friends in L.A. The Brett guy she has on her top is THEE major head promoter at SBE/Bolthouse, one of my good friends knows him, I know a lot of promoters in L.A.

Jared craft is bestfriends with Markus Molinari.

She and Rob have been friends for a few years, she lived with one of his bestfriends in London and is currently roomates with another good friend of his. In the last several months it has been said they are now MORE then "just friends"....but Rob's a very private guy, and so....no one knows for sure. But the actual "connection" the two have is they are indeed friends.