Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

Ok guys im even more confused now about Rosie being an Angel. I know the term Angel is used very loosely but over on the VS Facebook they have a section for tweets now. Where the Model Search Finalists tweets are shown. As well as Ale, Doutzen, Rosie and Miranda. They have Rosie listed as VS Angel there.

http://www.facebook.com/victoriassecret?v=...pp_195891562455

But if she was just a normal model walking for the show why would they show her tweets. If thats the case show Selita, Anne V etc all other girls tweeting in regards to the show. And it cant be the whole new face thing cause Chanel has a twiiter and she isnt listed on there.

Anyone else confused right now. I still have a feeling Rosie will be announced as an Angel...Cause Miranda congratulated her and everything. But not only that Rosie said this "Oh and thank you to all the sweet fans congratulating me about VS. Yes this angel officially got her wings this year : D"

Ok guys im even more confused now about Rosie being an Angel. I know the term Angel is used very loosely but over on the VS Facebook they have a section for tweets now. Where the Model Search Finalists tweets are shown. As well as Ale, Doutzen, Rosie and Miranda. They have Rosie listed as VS Angel there.

http://www.facebook.com/victoriassecret?v=...pp_195891562455

But if she was just a normal model walking for the show why would they show her tweets. If thats the case show Selita, Anne V etc all other girls tweeting in regards to the show. And it cant be the whole new face thing cause Chanel has a twiiter and she isnt listed on there.

Anyone else confused right now. I still have a feeling Rosie will be announced as an Angel...Cause Miranda congratulated her and everything. But not only that Rosie said this "Oh and thank you to all the sweet fans congratulating me about VS. Yes this angel officially got her wings this year : D"

To be clear this is NOT Rosie's twitter. I have no idea why VS are linking to it. I sent her the link and asked her directly if it's her and she said it definitely isn't!