Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

I can definately see Rosie being their new IT girl. She was the only one who has been all over the facebook page with her picture being their main picture and she had the whole shoot for herself on VS Site for Vintage collection. I knew her and Candice and Emanuela were definite angels.

I think like she will be the girl they will use everywhere. IT like she will be their new main face. Look at all her time in the commercial. And she even has a main pic on the facebook page which none of the new angels have other then her Marisa, Miranda, Doutzen, Alessandra and Adriana. So i can definately see her being big in VS.

ahahaha, no my friend told me and I was like "are you lying to me?" he knows how much I've been wishing for Rosie and Candice to become angels. so I looked it up on FB and I was like "Squeeee yayayay! where is the wine? must have a celebratory drink!"

OMG...I don't know if this picture has been posted (the one of Rosie with a bong...) but it can be found at the following link:

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/40735341.html

I was checking out the various reactions to the new VS angel announcements for Lindsay they called her a Fierce B*tch, Chanel is 'Tyra Banks: the next generation', Candice is 'who?', Rosie has a picture of her holding a bong and looking high sitting next to a really creepy looking girl sticking her tongue out, and Manu as the 'Brazilian barbie doll'.

OMG...I don't know if this picture has been posted (the one of Rosie with a bong...) but it can be found at the following link:

I was checking out the various reactions to the new VS angel announcements for Lindsay they called her a Fierce B*tch, Chanel is 'Tyra Banks: the next generation', Candice is 'who?', Rosie has a picture of her holding a bong and looking high sitting next to a really creepy looking girl sticking her tongue out, and Manu as the 'Brazilian barbie doll'.

Yes, it was all over the papers here quite a long time ago. Doesn't seem to have affected her in any way.

Yes, it was all over the papers here quite a long time ago. Doesn't seem to have affected her in any way.

LOL I was kinda pish when I saw it...just a little shocked. Still love her and meh, its not like she was doing meth or anything. :laugh: