Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

:heart: :heart:

Oh yeah, well I got something better! Wanna know what Rosie's costume for Halloween was? Here take a look!

Halloween Party @ the Rose Bar 10-31-2008

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ picture!

30962139.fef6f9.jpg

30962145.bfb91b.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, I think she's dressed up as Slutty McHo'Bag, the new character for McDonald's.

:laugh:

:heart:

Wow. That Ashley Hartman is an absolutely HORRIBLE interviewer. At least hosts like Mario Lopez or Maria Menounos can be cheesy without sounding DUMB. Just listening to Ashley talk is like nails on a chalkboard.

"So, like, what's going on back here?"

"So, like, let's see who's in here!"

"So, like, what's a Bare Bronze?"

"So, like, I should TOTALLY get bronzed. That's, like, a good idea."

"So is this, like, your third show?"

"Are you, like, excited for the show?"

"I'm, like, taking pictures with Adriana Lima, so like, back off."

That's what CBS considers competent journalism for the tweens. And Andi Muise should never ever talk. EVER.

:laugh:

Looks like getting dumped by Burberry for publicly witnessed drug use isn't the final nail in your coffin if you're gorgeous enough -

Not only has Kate Moss bounced back nicely from her own incident, but Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, who posed for the British brand for only one season before getting the boot due to pictures involving a suspicious pipe accessory, has a new job, too.

Vogue UK reports she's the new face of DoTheGreenThing.com, a site aimed at helping ordinary people slowly transition into a greener lifestyle. The young beauty poses SJP girly-style with a green dog, which is probably more Lily Cole style than anybody else.

Just a random thing I found, Rosie and Tyrone were 76th on Tatler Magazine's list of 100 most invited people! The list is full of actually famous/deserving people (no Paris Hilton here.....more like politicians and bankers) so she's obviously moving up in the London social scene! You can see the whole list here;

http://www.celebritiesworldwide.com/NameIn...;ContentID=3368