Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

Thanks VH!! Gorgeous pictures. I keep trying to save the first and it keeps coming up as a bmp, though. Anyone know how to change that? I don't understand why I was able to save the others as jpg's but this one is coming up as bmp. Weird.

:heart:

@Bri: I've had that problem many times. To reset the image as JPG instead of BMP, click the pic and then refresh the picture about 3-4 times in a row and then right click and see if the format changes. That's what I always do. If it doesn't reset, then keep refreshing the picture until it does.

:laugh:

@Bri: I've had that problem many times. To reset the image as JPG instead of BMP, click the pic and then refresh the picture about 3-4 times in a row and then right click and see if the format changes. That's what I always do. If it doesn't reset, then keep refreshing the picture until it does.

Y'see, kids? THAT is what happens when you smoke a bunch of bullsh*t crack from a bong pipe.

Anyway, did anyone know that Rosie was in my hometown of Los Angeles this week? Apparently, she was in LA to attend the event below:

Burberry Beverly Hills Re-opening Party, October 20

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ picture!

30764783.5568a3.jpg 30764819.a6e66d.jpg

30764835.8de139.jpg

If only Rosie had just smoked weed instead of crack, then maybe she wouldn't be under so much scrutiny now, would she?