Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

She sooo cute ^^

post-54063-1321698463_thumb.jpg

And you somehow will congratulate Rosie, Happy Birthday? :laugh:

- Something I'm asking early-

I and the Russian fans of Rosie will do some video, and send her on twitter:)

Incidentally, this is Rosie?

http://twitter.com/#!/rosiehuntington

________________________________________________________________________________

http://rhw-daily.blogspot.com/

nope It used to be her but she deleted now is other person using her username

but you can send it to @lizmatthewspr she is her publicist :)

Todd Thomas (VS designer) answered me on twitter! He seems really sad too about Rosie not beeing on the VSFS this year

TeamRosieH Rosie Huntington W

@toddthomasnyc hope the vs crew is missing Rosie as much as we are :(

-

toddthomasnyc Todd Thomas

@TeamRosieH awe, babes--- heart broken without you --- lonely runway.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was an 'Ugly Betty'

Victoria's Secret model and "Transformers 3" hottie Rosie Huntington-Whiteley swears that she was once an "Ugly Betty." "I was a bit of an 'Ugly Betty' when I was 15," the supermodel tells Harper's Bazaar, referencing the America Ferrara show about a highly unfashionable assistant at a fashion magazine. Huntington-Whiteley says that when she interned at a modeling agency as a teen, no one paid her any attention. "I had braces," she explains. Eventually, a new agent saw her potential and began sending her on modeling castings. But still Huntington-Whiteley claims she still didn't look her best. "[i was] in trainers, with braids, a ton of makeup, plucked eyebrows," she says.

It's hard to imagine the model, who is dating action star Jason Statham, as anything but a knockout. Today, she regularly stomps down the Victoria's Secret catwalk and has her face splashed on Burberry billboards. But still, Huntington-Whiteley says that shifting into acting has rattled her confidence yet again. "It's interesting coming from modelling, where women rule the industry, into one where there are so few great female parts and the competition is so much higher," she says. She quotes a famous acting coach. "'You have to have the skin of a rhinoceros.' Just let go of everything."