Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

i thought there was one south american princess in europe years ago? no? not a popular one, but i could of sworn. or maybe i was mistaken.

The Netherlands have princess Maxima... She is from Argentina, and she married the Dutch crown prince a few years ago... And although I don't know why, but she is very popular...

here in america, we have the nissan maxima.

Adriana needs your help!

Theres a babe tournament going on, on THIS (CLICK HERE!) site. Adriana is now in the quarter-final, she is facing Jessica Alba (don't like her :( ). The funny thing is she already won, but "supposedly" there were some cheaters. Adriana won with +9 votes, but there were precise 9 "cheaters", so the match ended with a draw. Now there's a rematch, but to vote you have now to reply (one reply - one vote). They think they can stop cheating with that. I'm asking all Adriana Lima fans to register and vote on Adriana! It's important, let's show them that Adriana is unbeatable! :wave: I'd like to see her win cause all my other favs had been kicked out (Angelina Jolie, Alessanda A., Mischa Barton, and other :o )

So please vote on Adriana if you have the time and the mood. ;)

Adriana needs your help!

Theres a babe tournament going on, on THIS (CLICK HERE!) site. Adriana is now in the quarter-final, she is facing Jessica Alba (don't like her :( ). The funny thing is she already won, but "supposedly" there were some cheaters. Adriana won with +9 votes, but there were precise 9 "cheaters", so the match ended with a draw. Now there's a rematch, but to vote you have now to reply (one reply - one vote). They think they can stop cheating with that. I'm asking all Adriana Lima fans to register and vote on Adriana! It's important, let's show them that Adriana is unbeatable! :wave: I'd like to see her win cause all my other favs had been kicked out (Angelina Jolie, Alessanda A., Mischa Barton, and other :o )

So no-one gives a sh*t about that? :cry: You're supposed to be fans, lol even my grandmother has more enthusiasm!

Adriana needs your help!

So no-one gives a sh*t about that? :cry: You're supposed to be fans, lol even my grandmother has more enthusiasm!

I did!! Riight after i saw ur post i registrated and voated!! I loove Adri hehe she's Beating 65-59 ! I like Jessica a lot too , but I love Adri the most , she's like my Idol!!! :heart: :wub: :kiss:

Hi Neo,

I love your sig. That movie grossed over a billion.

Anyway, I'm just checking in to see what's new with Miss. Adriana. Still "Miss" right? Not a princess yet :p I haven't been here in a while on purpose because this site is so great it's addicting. I had to step away from the Lima. Check ya later :wave:

Adriana needs your help!

-Part 2- ;)

If you read my previous posts you know what I'm talking about.... this is the semi-finale, if Adriana wins now she will be i the finale!!!!!! Now her opponent is Elisha Cuthberg. <_< The things aren't that clear Adr needs support of her fans!!! :cry: you have to reply in order to get your vote counted!!!

The link *HERE*

Please vote on Adriana... :wave:

Adriana needs your help!

Dude, it's not like we're voting National Merit Scholars, or for the Nobel Prize! Chill out...it's just a lame online "tournament". 1 of 10,000 circulating yearly. No big deal. We're still fans whether we vote or not!

So? What's wrong with that... I just love to see Adriana winning these "lame" tournaments (And I'm not the only one). :idk: I posted this because I knew that there are people who are ready to vote for her. So if you want, you can vote for her, I didn't force anyone to do this. BTW I really don't see any sense in your post.

BTW I really don't see any sense in your post.

Well let me enlighten you! You say you weren't forcing us, or being pushy? What do you call telling us we're not real fans and saying that we don't give a shit about Adriana? As if no one on here didn't notice the first notice of the "tournament", you decided to post it twice! Those that want to vote will vote, but don't start bitching and calling people out just because they have better things to do with their time!

So? What's wrong with that... I just love to see Adriana winning these "lame" tournaments (And I'm not the only one). :idk: I posted this because I knew that there are people who are ready to vote for her. So if you want, you can vote for her, I didn't force anyone to do this. BTW I really don't see any sense in your post.

If you like to see adriana winning these internet tournaments then fine, and there is nothing wrong with posing it becuase yes, other people might care. However, if there are not enough votes coming in becuase people havent been voting, there is no need to post it again for the second time and start lecturing members on how we're not "real fans who dont give a shit" that's just plain stupid and rude, not to mention uncalled for. Most people know that it's a stupid internet tournament that is most likely filled with Jessica Alba fans who dont have a life and make up stupid things like that.