Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...
I thought Ana was 6'2" or something.. 113lbs dam. I think Adriana is perfect with her weight, I hope she doesnt go any skinnier.. I'd feel like a dwarf next to some models im only 175

No, Ana aint that tall! shes like 5"11 the most.

Adriana :drool: Her bodylicious is perfect just the way it is!!!! :evil:

I think most of it has to do with confusion due to ppl copying from sites and PR. I mean a site quoted her as Japanese?! In a Fashion TV interview she said she was, "Swiss, Carribean" and sumthing can't remember. And apparently her whole family is mixed. She said, "When you see my family, people go, 'you,why are you like this?' and you 'how do you get..'. to that degree. I think she prolly does have some West Indian in her, I cud see maybe some African too.

How come no one makes an Adriana Lima site? There are great photos in this forum, but it'd be even better if they were sorted. I'm actually surprised there isn't a single good website dedicated to her, thinking how popular she is. Or is there one...?

I've been working on a fan site for her...i just found a host!:)

Measurements: 33-23-33 (US); 85-59-85 (EU)

Ethnicity: French, Portuguese, Brazilian Indian and Afro-Brazilian (of West Indian ancestry)

From wikipedia.

Yep! Yep! i can definitely see all these mixes in her ethnicity-- that what makes her so damn HOT and SEXY as hell!

Ana Beatriz also has these mixes in her too! but i think Ana got a little more Afro-Brazilian in her than Adriana--you can tell by Ana face features especially those THICK JUICY LIPS Ana has!!! DAMN! :drool:

let me get a hold of myself over here! :laugh: back to Adriana cuz this is here her forum! ~~ LOLZ

Adriana got them like cat-like eyes! and i can mos def see all these exotic sexy mixes in her background!

that Adriana, is 1 HOT and i do mean "SMOKING HOT" young lady! :evil:

How come no one makes an Adriana Lima site? There are great photos in this forum, but it'd be even better if they were sorted. I'm actually surprised there isn't a single good website dedicated to her, thinking how popular she is. Or is there one...?

I've been working on a fan site for her...i just found a host!:)

Sounds great!

Measurements: 33-23-33 (US); 85-59-85 (EU)

Ethnicity: French, Portuguese, Brazilian Indian and Afro-Brazilian (of West Indian ancestry)

From wikipedia.

Yep! Yep! i can definitely see all these mixes in her ethnicity-- that what makes her so damn HOT and SEXY as hell!

Ana Beatriz also has these mixes in her too! but i think Ana got a little more Afro-Brazilian in her than Adriana--you can tell by Ana face features especially those THICK JUICY LIPS Ana has!!! DAMN! :drool:

let me get a hold of myself over here! :laugh: back to Adriana cuz this is here her forum! ~~ LOLZ

Adriana got them like cat-like eyes! and i can mos def see all these exotic sexy mixes in her background!

that Adriana, is 1 HOT and i do mean "SMOKING HOT" young lady! :evil:

NoOo, Ana B is JUST Spanish/Portuguese. In fact of all the Brazilian supermodels- Adriana is the ONLY one that's multi-racial. All the Brazilian SUPERmodels are ethnically Caucasian. Gisele-German, Alessandra-Italian/Polish, Izabel-Italian etc.. I've written this before somewhere.

BTW, Adriana lives in France now supposedly. My friend told me which building her apt in NY was, hopefully she comes back soon..