Bellazon

Advertisements

Neo52285

These are old - but I only just finished scanning them this afternoon for my site and figured I'd share them in case they're larger than the ones posted before. :wave:

Forum

adrianalima05ju8.webp adrianalima04qk5.webp

Zapping

zapping02nv9.webp

Swatch

swatch03ql0.webp

Blumarine

blumarine03ax8.webp

Feel free to use or repost anywhere, just please don't remove the tag! :)

Thank you soo much for the pics i love the site :heart: by the way keep up the good work! :)

Thx Less, do u run the Limafan webby? Does your webprovider mind the amount of traffic u are getting?

Lima websites always seem to die from traffic overload, i hope this doesnt happen to yours as its really shaping up atm...

Nice scans btw, any chance u could not clip any part of the image with the tag? :)

Thx Less, do u run the Limafan webby? Does your webprovider mind the amount of traffic u are getting?

Lima websites always seem to die from traffic overload, i hope this doesnt happen to yours as its really shaping up atm...

Nice scans btw, any chance u could not clip any part of the image with the tag? :)

Yup, adrianalimafan.net is my website (as are the other ones in my signature! :p). No, my host won't mind a high level of traffic (I'm with DreamHost.com - they're excellent), and I can always move the site to one of my own dedicated servers (I own 3 for various customers) if the traffic gets to be too much - so don't worry about it dying any time soon!

I try to only clip a very small part of the image with my tag - it's really the 10-15 pixels at the top that the text overlaps on the actual image. I'm a bit hesitant to not clip any of the image, simply because that makes it easier to crop it off without leaving any marks. At least if someone crops off my tags now, I can kind of tell by the missing bit at the top, you know? :) But I'll definitely try to keep the clipping to an absolute minimum!

These are old - but I only just finished scanning them this afternoon for my site and figured I'd share them in case they're larger than the ones posted before. :wave:

Forum

adrianalima05ju8.webp adrianalima04qk5.webp

Zapping

zapping02nv9.webp

Swatch

swatch03ql0.webp

Blumarine

blumarine03ax8.webp

Feel free to use or repost anywhere, just please don't remove the tag! :)

So cool! Thank you :flower:

Yup, adrianalimafan.net is my website (as are the other ones in my signature! :p). No, my host won't mind a high level of traffic (I'm with DreamHost.com - they're excellent), and I can always move the site to one of my own dedicated servers (I own 3 for various customers) if the traffic gets to be too much - so don't worry about it dying any time soon!

Thx Less, you're producing some really good quality scans and the website is cool :) Keep it up!

Ya, ale have a longer tummy, shorter legs...Not that she's short but her legs aren't as long as compared to the others.

yeah. it's good for her to have a longer torso, cause if she gains weight then you won't really be able to see the weight gain on her stomach. but having long legs is better imo :p but she's still relaly tall :p!

Ya, ale have a longer tummy, shorter legs...Not that she's short but her legs aren't as long as compared to the others.

yeah. it's good for her to have a longer torso, cause if she gains weight then you won't really be able to see the weight gain on her stomach. but having long legs is better imo :p but she's still relaly tall :p!

:), she's got the abs..