Bellazon

Advertisements

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...
Great cover thanks I LOVE ADRIANA :) ! Didn't notice it before...

I would rather give her a gift from my heart though :blush:

Oh no, now you guys start to think I'm crazy... :laugh:

hey pilot you really fall in love, right ? u are writing so much of adriana and wants everything to know, it must be love :)

but don´t worry u are not the first guy that have fallen in love with adriana. i'm speaking by experience :wub: :p

you guys do know that the outfits that were given to the models were practically chosen by them. they got to choose the styles and pick out some of the pieces and during the fitting, they got to say whether or not if they liked it or not. i agree the flight attendant outfit adriana had was very ....pathetic...but she must of liked it in some way otherwise she wouldnt have worn it.

there is no way models could ever choose clothes!!! they just wear what the designers and stylists think that fits them!!!

i know some models, i was a model... it is just like 'go go go...'

if u heard that, it was probably for publicity...

yes well VS is a little different don't you think? and i'm guessing that they probably diodn't relaly choose the outfits but they got to say their opinins and such. but in a weird way i liked adriana's flight attendant outfit. it was very cute!

Oh yeah, deffinatly a horrid outfit. I swear you can see it riding up in very unflattering ways in some picures. They managed to make Adriana Lima look close to bad. Of course she didnt look bad because shes adriana lima and is a total diamond in my eyes who can do no wrong but jesus that outfit was wrong. And i do not like the red in her hair at all! :( I want her black hair back! We should start a petition. :laugh: And she better open next years show! Or get the fantasy bra! ;) We should make a petition for that as well. :p

seriously! i think it's time that VS let adriana wear the million dollar bra. didn't karolina got to wear it twice?

Got this in the mail and scanned it:

3313kesin1.th.jpg

thank you!!! i think adriana needs to do more work in VS, like help promote new things...haven't seen her do stuff in awhile

You're welcome. And yes. I agree with you. She needs new stuff for VS! :cry:

Got this in the mail and scanned it:

3313kesin1.th.jpg

Haha, you're welcome. :) its actually not a cover, just something I got in the mail. Promo stuff.

hey pilot you really fall in love, right ? u are writing so much of adriana and wants everything to know, it must be love :)

but don´t worry u are not the first guy that have fallen in love with adriana. i'm speaking by experience :wub: :p

:blush: I know that... I guess a lot of guys have that in common :laugh:

Cheers!

Oh yeah, deffinatly a horrid outfit. I swear you can see it riding up in very unflattering ways in some picures. They managed to make Adriana Lima look close to bad. Of course she didnt look bad because shes adriana lima and is a total diamond in my eyes who can do no wrong but jesus that outfit was wrong. And i do not like the red in her hair at all! :( I want her black hair back! We should start a petition. :laugh: And she better open next years show! Or get the fantasy bra! ;) We should make a petition for that as well. :p

seriously! i think it's time that VS let adriana wear the million dollar bra. didn't karolina got to wear it twice?

Hmm I don't really agree on that, because Adriana is such a modest girl...

On the other hand, it would look great I think

Just my opinion :)

Greets!