Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

I've never seen those photos before. I know she was younger back then but 'man, she was skin and bones' Her body is so much more attractive/sexy now. She looks really unhealthy standing in the pool picture with the outline of her ribs sticking out. Yikes! She wouldn't look half as attractive if her weight dropped down again. Now she's more of a sex symbol, where as back then she had the body of a 12 year old :yuckky:

You´re welcome girls :wave:

I have More one editorial, from the same issue of elle.

Elle Brazil - September 1998

Oh! Thanks so much for scanning and posting those! I got that exact same editorial in a clippings pack off eBay that arrived yesterday and I was gonna scan them this weekend - guess now I don't have to. :p Thanks again!

Thanks so much again Angelxxx! Those are really great pictures. Whenever I look at pictures from when she was younger though I start to wonder what she's thinking. Yah know, like, she seems so pro at it now and it comes so naturally to her but I wonder if she was nervous or scared suring those earlier photoshoots. Like there was so much riding on her success as a model (her mom and her were very poor in Bahia no?) and she was soooooooooo incrediably young! And she was all alone! I just wonder how she felt, yah dig? :blueeyedbaby:

You´re all welcome :wave:

Oh! Thanks so much for scanning and posting those! I got that exact same editorial in a clippings pack off eBay that arrived yesterday and I was gonna scan them this weekend - guess now I don't have to. :p Thanks again!

yours scans are always great, maybe you have differents editorials.. please scan your clippings :drool: :wave: