Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

Guest Lullaby

Ana has a hair on her nose in that one. :laugh:

And don't get me wrong, I love Adriana, but this is not her best work. :( That bathing suit does nothing for her either.

:wub: Thank you all for the lovly pics of adriana and ana,i defenetly think that adriana looks WAAY better then ana on those pics..not just because i like adriana more,its just that when i compare them to eachother adriana is a beautiful exotic rose(hard to describe)though ana is wrilly sweet,but those pics wasnt her best....

Ana has a hair on her nose in that one. :laugh:

And don't get me wrong, I love Adriana, but this is not her best work. :( That bathing suit does nothing for her either.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

totally agree w/u lullaby

that last pic in particular...is just...idk....i really want to say BAD but that seems so harsh lol

lets just say...not great <_<

To be honest, I think those photos are ok, but I'm really not feeling the newer Victoria's Secret lingerie pics. I think it's the make up.. or maybe the hair.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

omg i TOTALLY agree!!! i thought it was just ME! i've never been a *huge* fan of VS pics in general but these (and the ones similar to these) particularly annoy me. idk if those are the same ones bugging in u but i dont like the way her hair looks, the makeup or the lighting. but mostly the makeup and the hair. just BLEH :x

omg i TOTALLY agree!!! i thought it was just ME! i've never been a *huge* fan of VS pics in general but these (and the ones similar to these) particularly annoy me. idk if those are the same ones bugging in u but i dont like the way her hair looks, the makeup or the lighting. but mostly the makeup and the hair. just  BLEH :x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*Phew* I thought I was the only one. I was like mmm maybe I'm just starting to not like her as much? But ok I see I'm not the only one either. Yeah her hair and make up and probably lighting too isn't doing it. That whole set I'm not really feeling.