Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

You shouldn't read too much into a transcribed interview. She could be smiling and laughing with a gleam in her eye while she said that.

You have a valid point about transcribed interviews, but I can't really buy it for that interview. It sounded far too much like the comments of someone who thinks the world revolves around them. :ninja: Not to mention, a savvy model should be aware of how what she's saying will look on paper if it might give the wrong impression.

Ah good to read that I'm not the only one that didn't like Adriana's interview in GQ. And yeah it raises the question has she really become so arrogant or is it a twist GQ gave to the interview? Personally I think GQ has edited a lot of stuff. Those magazines usually do. I mean, this way a guy has to treat her like a goddess, we all know no strong self respecting man would like to be a slave, and me in the first place!

I agree with both comments. I love Adriana but its seemed abit 'off' that interview but then like SO said it could/probs have been edited to look like that.