Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

Where do u guys get such oooldd magazines from? I mean 1998 ? ebay? I dunno it's just why haven't we ever seen the pictures before, and now after like 9 years somebody digs em out..

Well, I don't know about Angelxxxx, but I tend to buy a lot of clippings packs on eBay - I do searches for things like "adriana lima clipping" frequently, and bid on most of them. And sometimes the ones I win have old editorials in them like these. I have NO idea where the people selling them to me get them from - but that's how they eventually end up in my hands. ;)

Where do u guys get such oooldd magazines from? I mean 1998 ? ebay? I dunno it's just why haven't we ever seen the pictures before, and now after like 9 years somebody digs em out..
I have one friend and he sell magazines and clippings on Ebay, so when he have magazines with adriana, I buy it
Well, I don't know about Angelxxxx, but I tend to buy a lot of clippings packs on eBay - I do searches for things like "adriana lima clipping" frequently, and bid on most of them. And sometimes the ones I win have old editorials in them like these. I have NO idea where the people selling them to me get them from - but that's how they eventually end up in my hands.

In São Paulo, here in brazil, have a store that they sell only old magazines, my friend buy all there :)

Thanks so much for posting that :) It's so exciting, will they feature her in the VH1 thing? Like, is it a countdown? That would be nice because they'd have a little section about her where they discuss how beautiful and hot and amazing she is. :heart:

Thanks so much for posting that :) It's so exciting, will they feature her in the VH1 thing? Like, is it a countdown? That would be nice because they'd have a little section about her where they discuss how beautiful and hot and amazing she is. :heart:

Yeah a countdown. But I hope they do say something about her like

that one time she was featured in the 2003 list *crosses fingers*

Yeah a countdown. But I hope they do say something about her like

that one time she was featured in the 2003 list *crosses fingers*

I hope i hope! I wish I wish! I will pray :]] * EVERYONE CROSS YOUR FINGERS* They should talk about how she should be number 1