Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

I swear those pictures look like they were taken 10 years ago :rofl:

She looks amazing in the editorial, much better than the cover

This is the way Vincent works. He uses a lot of filters and smooth the skin till it looks like the plastic skin of a mannequin. He always does gorgeous things but somewhat unrealistic. Adriana and him worked a lot together in the past, no?

This is true sadly, i can understand yet why the use of too much Photoshop WTF!. This became very annoying for me   :/

• 1 month later...

That is amaaaazing!!! But that's not all , she has something else by Giampaolo Sgura, I believe some cover

How do you know? Hmm, I wonder what it could be!
In my deep researches it could be Vogue Germany but I doubt it is, we will see, anyway it's the shoot she did with male model back in November, it should probably out soon

That is amaaaazing!!! But that's not all , she has something else by Giampaolo Sgura, I believe some cover

In my deep researches it could be Vogue Germany but I doubt it is, we will see, anyway it's the shoot she did with male model back in November, it should probably out soon
But I spoke to him and he said he thought it wasn't going to come out at all. I guess we have to wait and see. He said there were a lot of male models. Not just him.

But I spoke to him and he said he thought it wasn't going to come out at all. I guess we have to wait and see. He said there were a lot of male models. Not just him.

Not come out at all? :/ Well firstly I say this because on pic with her he tagged giampaolo ,many people asked he just tagged him and I guess he wouldn't tag just like that and I decided to search and somehow deep I found it might be Vogue Germany, but I don't know how famous model he is to be with Adri on VG so I doubt

Not come out at all? :/ Well firstly I say this because on pic with her he tagged giampaolo ,many people asked he just tagged him and I guess he wouldn't tag just like that and I decided to search and somehow deep I found it might be Vogue Germany, but I don't know how famous model he is to be with Adri on VG so I doubt

Yeah, I had asked him openly on Twitter about the shoot. He said he didn't think it was going to come out.

I have bad news, I think what I made with her might won't be published or something like that... :(

Was like a test.. Grrr

And after that I think he got scared so he DMed me and said his booker just sent him there and there were other male models and he doesn't know what it was for. I thought that would be dumb to waste Adriana's time like that for a test or something that would never come out. For new models that's just a part of life, but Adriana is a big name.

I give it another month and if we don't see it then that's that. It could be a shoot and the guys were just background scenery for a shot or two because remember, Adriana was doing VSFS things that day, so it couldn't have been a long shoot outside and it couldn't have been like an all day shoot. I thought it was something for the VSFS at first, but he said it wasn't.

I am going to ask him more questions because I have a feeling I know what it's for now...

Oh I see...yeah, you are right, that is weird, why would they waste her time for test. I was searching and some person same day shared pic of the crew working with GS in nyc,a shooting and one of the people said it's Vogue Germany, so I just thought since model tagged Giampaolo in the comment on instagram maybe that's it,there is more proofs and facts I searched but I will write too long lol We will see this or next month

Oh I see...yeah, you are right, that is weird, why would they waste her time for test. I was searching and some person same day shared pic of the crew working with GS in nyc,a shooting and one of the people said it's Vogue Germany, so I just thought since model tagged Giampaolo in the comment on instagram maybe that's it,there is more proofs and facts I searched but I will write too long lol We will see this or next month

He said it wasn't Giampaolo...