Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

WHY WHY WHY

Great posts but LQ :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you serious..? <_<

Those are great, You're lucky you are able to see those pics bigger than tiny thumbs.

Maybe lullaby, you shouldn't post any pics for about month..lol. Leave some to squint at the tiny thumbs. I can't believe all those weren't suffice for someone. Those are great pics. Honestly, it's either those lq pics or tiny thumbs. I don't know about anyone else, but i'd take the lq anyday.

Thanks for the pics lullaby. I know it can be time consuming etc.

anyways..i really wanted to post a few unwatermarked pics. These have been seen, but they were watermarked and I thought i'd post some that weren't incase anyone wanted them unwatermarked, do some graphics, blends or whatever else. So nothing special or new really.

click to enlarge thumbnails.

th_62f_001.jpgth_a94_002.jpgpost-638-0-1446102020-11799_thumb.jpgth_b93_004.jpg

th_2dd_005.jpgpost-638-0-1446102020-12463_thumb.jpgpost-638-0-1446102020-1327_thumb.jpg

WHY WHY WHY

Great posts but LQ :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you serious..? <_<

Those are great, You're lucky you are able to see those pics bigger than tiny thumbs.

Maybe lullaby, you shouldn't post any pics for about month..lol. Leave some to squint at the tiny thumbs. I can't believe all those weren't suffice for someone. Those are great pics. Honestly, it's either those lq pics or tiny thumbs. I don't know about anyone else, but i'd take the lq anyday.

Thanks for the pics lullaby. I know it can be time consuming etc.

Yeah those are great pics.. it's not about lullaby and others who post great and new pics. it's just about me . cuz i just collect HQ Adriana pics thats why i said WHY !

as a result i didnt save them to my pc and i will forget them 10 or 15 days later if i cant find HQ version ... everything is clear now??? <_<