Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

I am still free to say what I want, I'm sorry if you don't like it. I'm not saying she's fat omg calm down! She's amazing like this but she's human, it happens that people gains weight lol Please don't take things too seriously

No one said I didn't like it. I'm entirely calm.

She definitely did gain a little weight but it looks good on her! I also think most of the other girls looked a bit bigger as well. Summer is a slower time, so it'll probably be off by the SS '15 shows in September regardless.

Anyways, loved her look at Givenchy; amazing collection and cast IMO. But LOL at the long wait; were they waiting for Kanye? 

The collection was amazing! And Adri who's the first of the girls: GREAT! Her walk: GREAT! But she gained weight right?

But?

Nobody wants skinny Adriana. Nobody wants her too be all scrawny and horsed face which will make her look older.

But nothing lol I'm not criticizing I'm just telling what I see ^^

guys please peace & love 

I don't see what you guys are seeing. That's her stomach. Even before the kids. It's abs, but from the front on it just looks like a belly because of the shadowing on her side muscles. It's never been flat. Anywho, I don't see anyone talking about Irina's belly? And she doesn't even kids, so what's her excuse? :rofl: