Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

Only speaking for myself, in the future I'll try to not to say so much negative things about her if you guys are annoyed by it. I'll respect that.

I only want you to know that it's not that easy to belong to the "opposite site" either.

Because sometimes I really feel the need to express about things I dislike without any bad intentions. And then it feels like some of you get really mad... :persuazn: Please, don't get mad at me! :wave:

Ok so let's get back to topic. I'll retreat :ninja:

Its not about getting mad, its the constant repete of the same thing, does that make since??? Like if i constantly went to the Candice thread, complaining about her being OVER USED by VS, and in her defense its NOT her FAULT, or this example, going to Alessandras bitching about her need for constant attention by the papazzi & her weight. See what is the point of the negative, it only insights her loyal fans. But again I think its my age, as the saying goes, if one cant say something nice, say nothing at all, it keeps things from getting out of hand, with Non-Fans & Fans.

And thank you for being diplomatic about it :wave:

Speaking of people saying she's loosing her touch. Did everyone see the huge one page article in TV guide talking about how she's looking better than ever, how she's set to be taking over the head Angel (she said in the article she didn't feel like the head angel *so cute*) and how much people were impressed by her this year! I jumped for joy when I seen it.

sorry about those comments. i really still love lima. and as i said. she's a star when in motion (stunning in all videos). i too love the foot stomp & i also think her butt is in better shape than ...

very happy for her about being lead angel.

I'm still sticking with my idea (I wrote in another thread) of it being the make-up. I feel they put too much orangy blush or foundation on her or something. And her hair isn't fluffy and wavy/curly like in years past. I feel it's mainly these things. I think her body looks great, especially after having a baby. It's the make-up and hair...just not the usual Lima. I hope she sticks around for another couple of years. :) :)

I agree. She fell off her game.

I'm still sticking with my idea (I wrote in another thread) of it being the make-up. I feel they put too much orangy blush or foundation on her or something. And her hair isn't fluffy and wavy/curly like in years past. I feel it's mainly these things. I think her body looks great, especially after having a baby. It's the make-up and hair...just not the usual Lima. I hope she sticks around for another couple of years. :) :)

I dont think its "her" falling off her game, VS needs to hire new Hair & makeup artists

I dont think its "her" falling off her game, VS needs to hire new Hair & makeup artists

Exactly, you can't blame Adriana because the makeup/hair/outfits sucks ... Is not like she is the one who does it :blink: