Bellazon

News

Neo52285

No its good that you're different. Are you saying the pic of that guy with the ripped abs was you?

Yeh..I didn't put a facial pic cuz nobody else seems to, so I did the next best thing. ;) Plus I'm still trying to make a sig with my three fav models- didnt wanna be unfair when I jus put Izabel on avi. Now if onlyI cud get Photoshop to install..stupid XP.

She wanted to become a nun once. So.......

That IS true. And I heard someone say they used to see her in a Brazilian church every Sunday..but she stopped going there cuz people bothered her too much.

I dont think she seemed bitchy... what she said about kids was probably not meant in that way ... i love kids but at the same time they drive me crazy ... It was probably a joke.. Its hard to tell from a written interview the way in which she meant it.... reguardless she's still the best in my book :)

I love that Maybeline commercial where she cant say "Style your lashes". She sounds so funny when she says it.

What is so funny about the way Adriana talks? :dontgetit: she's brazilian--so she has a thick brazilian accent. :blink:

as for her interview in GQ--Yo! the sista's got ATTITUDE which is a good thing--being that she is in a job where people just judge her on her looks at least she's showing everyone she's got a backbone and you can't just step on her.

also i think she was getting bothered by the interviewer's questions--like probably questioning the fact if she's REALLY A VIRGIN--the girl said she's a virgin! so i really don't know why people (ahem!) doubt her.

she's a role model for a lot of young ladies out here--so i think it's mad cool for her to be so open like that about her personal life==plus she's got what she wants, she's dating that Prince dude and she's happy.

i just think people got to stop hating on her and being jealous--especially the dudes that rank on certain things about her like how she talks--probably just because she wouldn't give yall the time of day! :laugh:

that Adriana is a very special girl--not only is she Damn HOT!! :drool: she showed me she got a brain too and she gets mad RESPECT from me. ;)

Dude... she's prissy. She's prissy, pretentious, sarcastic, and dumb.

She thinks she's gonna be a pediatrician, but she doesn't have a G.E.D. and she hates kids??

If she has no mind at all to question her church, I wonder what her mental capacity is to question institutions rather than be a passive sheep?

She has very little sense of humor.

Disappointing.

:no:

I believe she said she'd like to be a pediatrician. She's young. She could go back to school and get one. Plenty of people do it

And insulting her mental capacity because she has faith in a church? Having faith doesn't make someone passive. I think she was very brave to be as straight forward as she was with her beliefs-that *displays* intelligence to me-to say what you believe and not give a damn what anyone else thinks or how people will judge you. Very brave-especially in hollywood.

Edited by Britt87

No its good that you're different. Are you saying the pic of that guy with the ripped abs was you?

Yeh..I didn't put a facial pic cuz nobody else seems to, so I did the next best thing. ;) Plus I'm still trying to make a sig with my three fav models- didnt wanna be unfair when I jus put Izabel on avi. Now if onlyI cud get Photoshop to install..stupid XP.

She wanted to become a nun once. So.......

That IS true. And I heard someone say they used to see her in a Brazilian church every Sunday..but she stopped going there cuz people bothered her too much.

Yeah man--you could put a facial pic of yourself on your avi (Y) i put my own facial pic on my avi--even though i have been tempted to use one of my 3 favorite HOT SEXY GIRLS==Ana Beatriz or Adriana or Raica :drool: i'm just here representing myself! ~Lolz~ and giving my girls :drool: my undenying support :clap:

A lot of people don't question their church and shit, it really doesn't mean shit. I don't think you can base an opinion on a person becasue of that.

And I don't think she thinks that she can just turn into a pediatrician like that. Obviously she's going to have to go to school and shit, so.....

And you can't really tell if she has a good humor or not through the interview. I agree that the interviewer was being iffy at times.

Some of the smartest people I know and have ever met/seen are religious. Although I myself do not find religion an attractive concept, others do. Fair enough. It doesn't mean they are stupid though. It means they have faith. Einstein was religious. I don't see anyone questioning his intellect.

*sets mind back to Adriana-worship mode*

:drool: :wub: :heart: :mignonne:

I love that Maybeline commercial where she cant say "Style your lashes". She sounds so funny when she says it.

What is so funny about the way Adriana talks? :dontgetit: she's brazilian--so she has a thick brazilian accent. :blink:

as for her interview in GQ--Yo! the sista's got ATTITUDE which is a good thing--being that she is in a job where people just judge her on her looks at least she's showing everyone she's got a backbone and you can't just step on her.

also i think she was getting bothered by the interviewer's questions--like probably questioning the fact if she's REALLY A VIRGIN--the girl said she's a virgin! so i really don't know why people (ahem!) doubt her.

she's a role model for a lot of young ladies out here--so i think it's mad cool for her to be so open like that about her personal life==plus she's got what she wants, she's dating that Prince dude and she's happy.

i just think people got to stop hating on her and being jealous--especially the dudes that rank on certain things about her like how she talks--probably just because she wouldn't give yall the time of day! :laugh:

that Adriana is a very special girl--not only is she Damn HOT!! :drool: she showed me she got a brain too and she gets mad RESPECT from me. ;)

Nah I meant funny in a good way.

Yeah man--you could put a facial pic of yourself on your avi (Y) i put my own facial pic on my avi--even though i have been tempted to use one of my 3 favorite HOT SEXY GIRLS==Ana Beatriz or Adriana or Raica :drool: i'm just here representing myself! ~Lolz~ and giving my girls :drool: my undenying support :clap:

you look like Ja Rule :)

"more power to her if she's a virgin"

"i respect her even more now i know that"

"she's a model for some girls here - more young ladies should behave like her"

(i know those aren't- the exact quotes but that's basically what i read)

so hmmm WTF ? i truly don't understand the big deal about being or not being a virgin... I mean why should girls who chose to have sex before marriage be less respectable ? Plus i'm sure that most of the guys who say that are neither virgin nor married so does that mean you don't respect the girls you sleep with ? that must be what they call the shock of cultures 'cos i really don't get it :blink:

^ I think what most ppl mean is that it doesn't TAKE Away from the girls who've had premartial sex, but it adds a Plus to Adriana b/c she is rare and we respect her values. We are applauding her for her strength to resist temptation- but we don't look at the other girls any less, especially in today's society.

hmmm my post could be read two ways:

1) i don't understand why girls who are not virgin anymore should be less respectable (which you answered to, so thank you)

2) why the hell being virgin "add something" to someone ?

Strength to resist temptation... Unless you're really religious i think the only reason ppl don't have sex before marriage is either they are NOT tempted or they can't get any... Since i doubt Adriana can't get any, i'd say she must be religious or have no interest in sex at all... but anyways in case the girl is tempted and she resists i don't understand why one would applaude her... I mean, it's nothing uncanny, just like not eating meet or not killing someone who annoys the fuck out of you: it's a matter of choice...