Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I say the follwing as a fan of Adriana's,

Enough is enough. The woman is "seen" maybe 4 times a year. I understand she is a Mother, and she likes to blame that for the reason she's not at any of these things but honestly, so is Gisele, Alessandra, Lily and the list goes on and on. It's pathetic and just flat out wrong that she has some of the most dedicated fans, but these same fans only get updates maybe 5 times a year. She never posts a photo on twitter (outside of random things nobody wants to see and a few of her working out) she hides her children, I understand privacy but this is BEYOND ridiculous. Most models, would DIE to be in this calendar let alone be allowed in it once pregnant and she decides to "blow off" the launch. I follow other models and celebs, and when their name is in a press release to appear somewhere I don't find myself wondering if it will actually happen and/or taking it with a grain of salt. Honestly, I have been fan for over 10 years and have seen her do this over and over (even before she got married) and it's tiring as a fan. Honestly if she wants to be a model or an icon she needs to work at it, if she wants to retire...then retire but stop picking and choosing and "Gracing us" with her presence.

Nobody is there except for Petra, Liya and Isabeli, (no Karlie), but I think there is a party aka the gala tonight? I think they were just doing the press conference. I could be wrong though. Like I said, the PR who confirmed Isabeli told me Adriana would be there too:

yessss!

— Valentina Micchetti (@ValeMicchetti)

This is exactly what I meant lol, I mean I don't think she owes us anything... we're fans by our own will and she doesn't necessarily have to satisfy our desires but I understand the frustration. This is why I'm not even taking the anticipated project w/ her and those other big names seriously :laugh:

Believe it when I see it should be the policy held for Dri.

I always thought I was the only one seeing this and thinking this -but then again I found out about this place way too late haha- but I agree with every single word being said here. I love Adriana and I'd die to see her doing more appeareances. I always see a dozen pics of Ale that she posts on Instagram or twitter or even on various sites. She goes to so many amazing places. I'd love to see Adriana do that. I have the feeling that she is interacting with fans way more and loves her fans a lot because she gives me that vibe, but sharing the apreciation with us would be great. I remember being so happy she finally got twitter after what how many years?

But she doesn't use it that often and that's too bad. If you want to interact more with fans - and if you really love to- use social media. It's the best thing ever.

Also, it would be so much better for her if she just went to more places just to show her face etc.

Anyway this has indeed happened more often in her case so I'm not really that surprised. But as all of you, I think this just made us all think enough is enough.

I always thought I was the only one seeing this and thinking this -but then again I found out about this place way too late haha- but I agree with every single word being said here. I love Adriana and I'd die to see her doing more appeareances. I always see a dozen pics of Ale that she posts on Instagram or twitter or even on various sites. She goes to so many amazing places. I'd love to see Adriana do that. I have the feeling that she is interacting with fans way more and loves her fans a lot because she gives me that vibe, but sharing the apreciation with us would be great. I remember being so happy she finally got twitter after what how many years?

But she doesn't use it that often and that's too bad. If you want to interact more with fans - and if you really love to- use social media. It's the best thing ever.

Also, it would be so much better for her if she just went to more places just to show her face etc.

Anyway this has indeed happened more often in her case so I'm not really that surprised. But as all of you, I think this just made us all think enough is enough.