Bellazon

News

Neo52285

The famous Serbian basketball player Marko Jaric, whose wife Adriana Lima gave birth to a baby girl about ten days ago, talks in an interview for the “Story” magazine about their beautiful daughter Valentina.

“I am still in a complete emotional chaos. The baby was born a bit prematurely. Although we expected that Adriana will deliver a child this month because she was in the 9th month of pregnancy, when we went to the doctor, they told us that she had to stay and give birth on the same day. Adriana had a natural childbirth,” says Marko who was present during the labor.

“It was an incredible feeling, an indescribable cocktail of emotions. Before Adriana gave birth to Valentina, a lot of close friends had told me that it is impossible to define until you have that experience. The baby will surely be beautiful after her mum Adriana. She was born with dark black hair and she has beautiful lips just like her mother. Valentina will surely be baptized in Orthodox Church and maybe in Catholic as well, we will see,” says Marko. He explains that Adriana and he chose a name for the baby several months ago.

“The moment the baby girl was born, I realized that nothing that I have done in my life and career, all my successes and medals, cannot be replaced by this feeling and that I actually haven’t done anything so far. I cannot plan what kind of a father I will be, nor what I want to be, the time will show. As soon as she was born, my daughter has won my heart. In my opinion, her mother is the most beautiful woman in the world and if she wants to be in the fashion world as well, the doors are wide open,” Jaric concludes.

source: Blic.rs

:wub: I hope to see pictures. and damn, I missed the hater comments!

Why are you sad about it? Imo, if you post negative comments on babies/kids you fail at life.

When did I say I was sad? I'd like to see the negative comments so I could respond n give them a piece of my mind. and thats true, making fun of a poor baby is awful.

anyway, i doubt we will get pictures off val anytime soon