Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Adriana and Marko are currently in Brazil spending time with Adriana's family. Yesterday they went to the beach with some friends!

Please credit AdrianaFlima.com if you re post the news.

I'm so glad they are spending so much time together and visiting each others hometowns and families that's so sweet!

Adriana is #6 on FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World

Adriana Lima is, without question, one of the most stunning women on the planet. Her looks come from a melting pot of Portuguese, French, Swiss and Caribbean heritage, but she calls Brazil home.

Despite a high profile relationship with keen swordsman Lenny Kravitz, she remained a virgin until her wedding day — the lucky bastard was Serbian NBA star Marko Jaric.

When she isn’t dropping jaws on the runway or keeping men out of her panties, Adriana enjoys a spot of acting – she's already nabbed a guest spot on Ugly Betty and an appearance in a short film with Mickey Rourke, and wants to become a full-time screen star when her modelling days are over.

Source

Adriana Arrives in Salvador on Monday morning

Adriana Lima chegou a Salvador na madrugada desta segunda-feira (22) acompanhada pelo marido, o jogador de basquete Marko Jaric. A modelo estaria planejando uma festa de casamento para reunir familiares e amigos �ntimos, segundo fontes de QUEM.

A celebra��o do casamento n�o ter� cunho oficial, deve ser apenas uma forma de a modelo apresentar o marido � fam�lia. Adriana e Marko se casaram em segredo no dia 14 de fevereiro nos Estados Unidos, dia em que � comemorado o Dia dos Namorados no pa�s norte-americano.

De acordo com fontes de QUEM, Adriana planejaria ainda levar o marido para uma fazenda, no interior da Bahia, no fim da semana.

Translation:

Adriana Lima reached Salvador in the dawn of this Monday (22) accompanied by the husband, the player of basketball Marko Jaric. The model would be planning a party of marriage to bring together relatives and intimate friends, according to fountains of WHOM.

The celebration of the marriage will not have official hallmark, it must be only the form of the model of presenting the husband to the family. Adriana and Marko got married in secret in the day 14 of February in the United States, day in which it is commemorated the Day of the Boyfriends in the North American country.

In accordance with WHOSE fountains, Adriana would plan still to take the husband to a farm, in the interior of the Bahia, in the end of the week.

Source

Adriana and Marko are currently in Brazil spending time with Adriana's family. Yesterday they went to the beach with some friends!

Please credit AdrianaFlima.com if you re post the news.

I'm so glad they are spending so much time together and visiting each others hometowns and families that's so sweet!

Glad to hear they're spending time together.

People need to grow up and not bring their childish antics on here. This forum has nothing to do with your imaginary war against another forum. Let it go already.

I just thought that this was pretty interesting!

PARKER - In search of a good bargain, the Rogers family decided to ride the free gondola up to the top of a mountain while on their vacation in Wyoming.

"We do anything that's free," Jane Rogers said.

"I was over on a pile of snow... sliding down on my feet and my mom just told me, 'Quickly, quickly, come over here,'" Dustin Rogers said.

In a melting pile of snow, Jane had found a silver money clip - and it was full.

"For us, this is a large amount of cash," she said.

In the clip was $360, a driver's license, credit card and business cards.

The Rogers, who are from Parker, tried to track down the owner and discovered it belonged to someone who probably didn't miss the money all that much.

Millionaire and NBA player Marko Jaric of the Memphis Grizzlies apparently dropped the clip four months ago. He was in Jackson Hole for his wedding to Victoria's Secret supermodel Adriana Lima.

"After we discovered who they were, it made sense as to why it was difficult to get a hold of them," Jane said.

But the Rogers still intend to get the cash back to its rightful owner.

"We should do the right thing," said Kendall Rogers, Jane's daughter.

What the family gets to keep is a great story to tell friends, and a new favorite team to cheer for. The family says it will definitely go watch Jaric and the Grizzlies the next time they are in town to play the Nuggets. A spokesperson for the Grizzlies says the team is working to contact Jaric, but it may take some time because he and his new wife are traveling out of the country.

"[We] watch a lot more basketball now," Dustin said.

"But no Victoria's Secret commercials," said his mom.

Source

Pregnant Adriana Lima Wants a Big Family

Adriana Lima isn't living the life she first anticipated. "I never saw myself being married and having a child," says the supermodel, who eloped on Valentine's Day and is expecting her first child in December. "Not because I did not want to. But it's tough to find somebody."

That changed at a party in Los Angeles in 2006, when Lima, now 28, met Marko Jaric, a guard with the Memphis Grizzlies. Suddenly, "everything changed," she tells PEOPLE. "I knew he was the one and I could see myself married with him and with a big family."

So far, those premonitions are coming true. After becoming engaged a year ago, the pair tied the knot in a small ceremony in Jackson Hole, Wyo., witnessed only by the couple's lawyers. "It was really romantic."

Originally, "We wanted to have a big wedding with my family from Serbia and her family from Brazil, but we realized we don't want to make a wedding for other people, just to show off," says Jaric, 30. "We realized the wedding is really private thing and it's to make us happy."

In the end, the bride wore a simple black dress, and "there were no worries," she says. "It was just me and him."

Baby on the Way

Soon after the honeymoon, Lima learned she was expecting. "We are so excited!" she says. "We wanted this. We were ready."

"Even in my wildest days I knew that I wanted to be the ultimate family man," Jaric adds. "We're ready to settle down."

"If it were up to me the nursery, everything would be done already!" says Lima, who is four months along – and who has help back home in Brazil.

"My mom is doing everything and getting things ready," says Lima. "She'll bring everything."

This includes a hand-crocheted blanket made by Lima's grandmother, which will fit in with the all-white color scheme Lima has picked out – white being neutral, as she doesn't yet know the sex of the baby.

For more on Lima and Jaric, pick up PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday.

Source

I still don't see how she's due in December when Gisele is supposedly due December 14th and Kendra from The Girls Next Door is due on Christmas and they aren't even showing yet, but sure. Maybe she won't be in the show, but not because she's pregnant.

Nevermind, I definitely don't see it now since they are still making the same damn mistake by saying she is 4 months, but due in December which is impossible.