Bellazon

News

Neo52285

That would be awesome if they did another tour. To be honest, the show isn't what it use to be so if they do a tour that would be MUCH better imo! It gives fans the oppurtunity to meet the models which is so much better then watching the show from home. My fingers are crossed, i really hope that they do a tour!

It was confirmed to People that the Victoria's Secret Angel, and her husband, NBA star Marko Jaric, are expect their first child this winter.

The rep released this statement: "Adriana and Marko are overjoyed that they are expecting their first child together and are excited to share the happy news and start their family together.

Belgrade - Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima, who is married to Serbian basketball player Marko Jaric, has applied for Serbian citizenship, Belgrade media reported Wednesday.

Lima and Jaric met with Serbian Interior Minister Ivica Dacic who offered Lima help in quickly obtaining Serbian nationality, the Serbian Interior Ministry said in a statement.

The celebrity couple 'in an friendly one-hour meeting' informed Dacic on their plans for the humanitarian work and promotion of Serbia, the statement read.

The Victoria's secret model and Memphis Grizzlies guard married earlier this year and are expecting a child.

Source

Adriana Lima's pregnancy a couple weeks ago, and now we can exclusively reveal that the Victoria's Secret model is TWO MONTHS pregnant!!

Our inside source (who confirmed her pregnancy) tells ZackTaylor.ca,

"She just hit the two month mark. She told us that she's going to make an official announcement soon - Her and Marko couldn't be happier to start a new family."

Congrats once again Adriana & Marko!!

UPDATE: Reps. for the couple just confirmed the news, "Adriana and Marko are overjoyed that they are expecting their first child together and are excited to share the happy news and start their family together!!"

Oi. It was said she was 3/4 months....still going with 4...but who knows I wasn't right about the pregnancy (little bit of sarcasm) You can see she has a bump, which her bump is equal to that of someone who is about 3/4 months, plus if they know the sex like Marko seemed to she has to be at least 4 months along...you can't tell really any sooner than that.

Again...people don't have to be huge to be pregnant! Look at Heidi, Heidi was in 2003 show...and she was 4 months pregnant then...and flat as a board...so don't judge it by that.

4 months..again don't judge it by that. :)

post-8049-0-1446077984-92865_thumb.jpg

I just think that some of her fans don't want to think she might have actually had sex before she was married. Don't even think about the actual pregnancy facts and medical facts that go into pregnancy, that you have to be so far along to find out the sex. Plus I don't think her reps would just add a month or Marko two months...which what was said in Serbia.

I can't believe Heidi is only 4 months in that picture! Anyway, after looking at the video I thought maybe she really is three months, but then there's no explanation for why they eloped when they were going to get married later on in the year. That's what makes it all weird. Also, Serbian press was saying she was 4. What is confusing is that they are saying winter when she would be due in November, right? The last time I checked, November was the fall. I think the proof will be if she gives birth to a huge baby in late September/early Oct.

ditto. 4 and a half months is where I put her, it would explain her saying thankyou to the turkish congratulation in Jan. It would explain her getting a quickie marriage, and it would explain her looking like she had a small bump all this time. If she was pregnant mid/late jan..

Jan-Feb=1 month Feb-March=2 March-April=3 April-May=4

She would be 4 and half turning 5 in June. If she was really 2 months pregnant (which sorry the Serbian press isn't going to lie about it) she would have been right around 1 almost 2 months pregnant at the Noir launch and it was obvious then she was pregnant...and it's not obvious your pregnant at 1 and a half months. Also keep in mind she's going to carry smaller because she's tall, slim, and it's her first child.

Adriana has ranked #4 on the annual "World's Top-Earning Models" List. Making 8 million dollars from June 2008 - June 2009
Though her Maybelline contract will lapse later this year, Lima continues to climb to the top of her career thanks to the support of Victoria's Secret. The Brazilian bombshell got her start as the winner of the Ford model competition "Supermodel of the Year." She also appeared on the small screen last September with a guest appearance on Ugly Betty. This month, she announced she's expecting a baby with her husband, basketball player Marko Jaric.

The whole List

1. Gisele Bundchen - $25 million

2. Heidi Klum - $16 million

3. Kate Moss - $8.5 million

4. Adriana Lima - $8 million

5. Doutzen Kroes - $6 million

6. Alessandra Ambrosio - $6 million

7. Natalia Vodianova - $5.5 million

8. Daria Werbowy - $4.5 million

9. Miranda Kerr - $3 million

10. Carolyn Murphy - $3 million

11. Emanuela De Paula - $2.5 million