Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I knew it was ALimaFan because Adriana was so loud when she remembered her and I was a couple of people behind her! :laugh:

post-1545-0-1446077957-43475_thumb.jpg

It was really cool meeting you! I have never met anyone from a forum before :wave:

So she was loud, huh? I am so thrilled right now that I can't concentrate on work. How are you feeling about the meet-n-greet? Is this your first time meeting her?

Loud enough that I heard her! :laugh: I've met her before and she's always nice and bubbly. Though I have to say that the signings are usually more upbeat. Maybe after we left it got more crazy. It was so quiet and intimate when we were there!

Yes, it was like a library, except when the media was taking shots. They were relatively loud. Did you notice that the crowd extended out of the door when we left? It made getting there early worthwhile.

I knew it was ALimaFan because Adriana was so loud when she remembered her and I was a couple of people behind her! :laugh:

post-3972-0-1446077958-70447_thumb.jpg

It was really cool meeting you! I have never met anyone from a forum before :wave:

So she was loud, huh? I am so thrilled right now that I can't concentrate on work. How are you feeling about the meet-n-greet? Is this your first time meeting her?

Loud enough that I heard her! :laugh: I've met her before and she's always nice and bubbly. Though I have to say that the signings are usually more upbeat. Maybe after we left it got more crazy. It was so quiet and intimate when we were there!

Yes, it was like a library, except when the media was taking shots. They were relatively loud. Did you notice that the crowd extended out of the door when we left? It made getting there early worthwhile.

Yeah! I saw that! I thought I was going to be all late too. I'm glad we got there when we did. They had to wait outside while we were inside.

post-1545-0-1446077961-8577_thumb.jpg post-1545-0-1446077961-92111_thumb.jpg

Credit: Me! Please credit Lima-Fans.com if reposted.

I don't keep up with Adriana news much anymore, but I want to know what's new when it comes to things like her marriage, the rumored pregnancy, etc. So I'll join your Lima-Fans.com site and stay informed there and here. :)

@ Prettyphile

LOL at that cat looking like, "It's cat chow time. Get me outta here!" But I bet all of that cat's friends are like, "Duuude!" At least he got a pic with Adri since the rest of us couldn't :laugh:

:heart:

Now that Spanky is a giant pregnant mess, all we can do now is reflect back on the good times when she was at her prime. Like this!

MAXIM HOT 100 OF 2009

#7 - SPANKY

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

post-18518-0-1446077963-83112_thumb.jpg

I miss the skinny Spanky already.

:laugh:

Come on People Magazine, pick up on this!:

ZackTaylor.ca first told you about these two getting engaged and now we can exclusively confirm that Victoria's Secret angel Adriana Lima is pregnant with her husband Marko Jaric's baby!!

An inside source close to the couple tells ZackTaylor.ca exclusively,

"Adriana and Marko are so much in love and can't wait to start a family together. She just told all her friends and family over the weekend - It was the perfect 'Mother's Day' gift!"

Check out (above) how "glowing" she looked yesterday while attending the launch of the new Noir Collection at Victoria's Secret in New York City - Congrats to the happy couple!!

http://www.zacktaylor.ca/blog/2009/05/excl...s-pregnant.html

http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive...9/10/c2332.html

Happy Mother's Day - Adriana Lima is pregnant!

TORONTO, May 10 /CNW/ - ZackTaylor.ca can exclusively confirm that

Victoria's Secret angel Adriana Lima is pregnant with her husband Marko

Jaric's baby!!

An inside source close to the couple tells ZackTaylor.ca,

"Adriana and Marko are so much in love and can't wait to start a family

together. She just told all her friends and family over the weekend - It was

the perfect 'Mother's Day' gift!"