Bellazon

News

Neo52285

So it's for that new bra and there will be a launch. More details coming soon.

Yes - Heidi is launching the new Perfect Bra in LA, and Adriana is launching it in New York, March 4. There's a press event as well, but last I checked on adrianaflima.com, no one quite knew if it'd be at the Herald Square or Lexington store. :)

So it's for that new bra and there will be a launch. More details coming soon.

Yes - Heidi is launching the new Perfect Bra in LA, and Adriana is launching it in New York, March 4. There's a press event as well, but last I checked on adrianaflima.com, no one quite knew if it'd be at the Herald Square or Lexington store. :)

gahh it sucks. I live in a tiny town in South Carolina. The VS we have here is a little corner store thats about the size of a large bathroom you would see in a rest area on the highway or something lol

So in a bit of interesting news, Adriana isn't doing a launch in New York for The Perfect One bra. Just Heidi in LA on the 3rd which makes complete sense since she is the face of it and all. But Adriana is doing the Today show still on the 4th where she will be talking about things that aren't VS related.

So in a bit of interesting news, Adriana isn't doing a launch in New York for The Perfect One bra. Just Heidi in LA on the 3rd which makes complete sense since she is the face of it and all. But Adriana is doing the Today show still on the 4th where she will be talking about things that aren't VS related.

Hmmm... :shifty:

That's really interesting :o

It means that the her popularity is increasing because people care about her personal life.

Plus there's the obvious question about what exactly it is she's going to talk about :shifty:

:heart:

^^Whuuut? Didn't I already answer that question? :blink:

Regardless, I still need someone from the East coast to watch the Today Show tomorrow morning (March 4th) at around 7:30-8:30 AM to see if Spanky does indeed show up. If she does appear, I'll need to know the exact time that is shown on the Today Show clock (its on the bottom right-hand side of the screen). Since the show is delayed on the West coast, I can catch the interview in glorious HD....but that's IF someone tells me the details I want.

I am actually going to sacrifice my morning commute to work to cap this interview, so someone better deliver with the info! If not, then you'll pay dearly...... :blah:

:laugh:

Thread Cleaned (Y)

1. This is a News thread. Please stick to content that is informational and about recent/important events related to Adriana. All other irrelevant conversations should go into the General Discussion thread.

2. Conversations about any allegations (such as a potential pregnancy, eating disorder, anything Adriana herself has stated/commented on, etc.) definitely does not belong in this thread or any other thread on BZ. I know we all have our suspicions about topics related to Adriana. Until we have more information to support any speculations, please refrain from having "questionable" conversations.

A good rule of thumb is before you post, think: "What would Adriana think if she read what I am about to post"? If you think she would be very upset or respond extremely negative to the content, then don't post it!!!

Thank you!!! :flower:

I will definitely adhere to this rule and recognize that I too participated in some threads that were unnecessary and managed to get out of control.

Thanks for bringing us back on topic. :)

Thread Cleaned (Y)

1. This is a News thread. Please stick to content that is informational and about recent/important events related to Adriana. All other irrelevant conversations should go into the General Discussion thread.

2. Conversations about any allegations (such as a potential pregnancy, eating disorder, anything Adriana herself has stated/commented on, etc.) definitely does not belong in this thread or any other thread on BZ. I know we all have our suspicions about topics related to Adriana. Until we have more information to support any speculations, please refrain from having "questionable" conversations.

A good rule of thumb is before you post, think: "What would Adriana think if she read what I am about to post"? If you think she would be very upset or respond extremely negative to the content, then don't post it!!!

Thank you!!! :flower:

• 2 weeks later...

Adriana Lima's husband investigated for sexual assault

Grizzlies guard Jaric being investigated for sexual assault

A Philadelphia woman has accused Memphis Grizzlies guard Marko Jaric of sexual assault, multiple sources familiar with the investigation told SI.com. The incident allegedly occurred in March when the Grizzlies were in Philadelphia to play the 76ers.

Jaric is a seven-year NBA veteran who is in his first season with the Grizzlies. Last month Jaric married longtime girlfriend and Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima.

A native of Belgrade, the 30-year-old guard was selected in the second round of the 2000 NBA draft by the L.A. Clippers before taking the court in the '02-03 season. He was traded to the Timberwolves in '05 before moving on to Memphis in a draft-night trade last June.

A Grizzlies spokesman had no comment.

I really hope this isnt true.

:heart:

I hope to god that this isn't true. Something bad's happened to Spanky's hubby and they haven't even been married for more than two months!

If Marko is innocent, then I hope the bitch accusing him burns in hell. If he is actually guilty, then he is the biggest dickhead in the world.

I hope to god that this isn't true. Something bad's happened to Spanky's hubby and they haven't even been married for more than two months!

If Marko is innocent, then I hope the bitch accusing him burns in hell. If he is actually guilty, then he is the biggest dickhead in the world.

i can't believe that, how could he...i hope its not true!

UPDATE -- Marko's rep tells TMZ, "These accusations are 100% false and untrue. All high profile couples fall victim to these sort of things through the course of their relationship. Marko and Adriana are very much in love and happily married. The couple knows that there is absolutely no merit whatsoever to these crazy and unfounded allegations."

http://www.tmz.com/