Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

i would like to see duro or any other scanner care enough...to make adjustments to their scans and post them again....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Duro's not really around here anymore, but I do remember on chilaX if someone requested something, he would do it, and he wouldn't stop to glorify himself and all the work it required, either.

I don't think there should be any competition among scanners. Everyone has his or her personal style and that's all that should matter. I mean, for example, look at Duro's scans and look at Nine's scans. One has that airbrushed look, the other is pretty much as close you can get to natural without the actual person right there in front of you. Some people prefer the former, others the latter. Both styles require a lot of time and dedication. No one scanner is "better" or "worse" than anyone.

When someone posts a scan, and you post it "fixed" immediately after, it implies that the first person is an inferior scanner and the scan was so flawed that you had to edit it right away. You had my permission, so I don't really mind, but I can't say that other scanners, and we have several here on Bellazon, aren't offended.

i was doubting if it was her booty or whether or not it was just a pic i hadn't seen...

could somebody verify...

it doesn't matter though it's still a hot booty :p

...unless it was a guy's...  :o  :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do believe that's Marisa Miller's butt...