Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

Guest Lullaby
everyone is criticizing me today...i adjust things to my personal preference...i cant ask everyone...what color you want adriana to look....you want a little more yellow, more red...its to my preference.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You act as if I said "I hate your scans neo, stop doing them" but the truth is, I didn't. Take some of what we say and try to explore new options on PS don't stop completely because that is stupid.

you could just think of it as ways to improve your technique or something?

i know you adjust them to your personal preference but you could just add a bit more red or whatever in future? whatever you do it's up to you, i'm not pressuring you or trying to criticise your work. if you feel that your alterations are nice enough as they are then just post them... i'm just happy to get the pics :yes:

i'm no expert so if all that sounds stupid then...blame the ninja :ninja:

:trout: :whistle:

how come the trout is below the other guy? :laugh: :fun: :shifty:

i feel better...well not really....but damnit..she said i'd have to buy something from the catalog to get one now!  :o that BIATCH...i want a FREE ONE!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you saying that you can't get a single catalog? I have requested a couple of times and gotten two or three catalogs per request. Of course, I only get a stupid "Winter Sale" catalog when I am hoping to get a swimsuit special, but it's still a whole lot of pages of Adriana, Ale and Gisele they send to me with no other purpose than me wanting to ogle Brazilian skin. If they won't send you a catalog they are really stupid...

(and don't get me started on environmental protesters! after a dy at work an a couple of drinks, the catalog rant is enough ;) )

wow....its good i noticed that mistake.....here is the new scan....i like this scan the best out of my adriana scans...

adrianascan900fq.th.jpg

EDIT i tried to make the color as close as i can to the other scan i did...but i cant mimic exactly....thats as good as i can do it.