Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

that's my point! i have NEVER gotten a VS catalog and i've signed up for them over and over to several addresses and NOTHING! are you guys taking my catalogs!  :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my luck ran out....i had to start putting neo as my first name and i got the tulum one and ipex one...now i didnt get any. :cry:

i have tried my mom's name, dad's name, neice's name....everything...no luck....ill start trying saddam :laugh: :ninja:

my luck ran out....i had to start putting neo as my first name and i got the tulum one and ipex one...now i didnt get any. :cry:

i have tried my mom's name, dad's name, neice's name....everything...no luck....ill start trying saddam :laugh:  :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i feel better...well not really....but damnit..she said i'd have to buy something from the catalog to get one now! :o that BIATCH...i want a FREE ONE!

They've been getting a lot of shit from environmental groups (EX: the people who crashed and got cancelled the NY stop of the Angels tour; they also demonstrated at the LA final stop) who say they're killing precious historical forests. They may have reduced mailings to non-regular customers. I don't think you have to have a credit card to get them though.

They've been getting a lot of shit from environmental groups (EX: the people who crashed and got cancelled the NY stop of the Angels tour; they also demonstrated at the LA final stop) who say they're killing precious historical forests.  They may have reduced mailings to non-regular customers.  I don't think you have to have a credit card to get them though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i just think its stupid..not everyone has computer access and not everyone wants a CC...but why can't we fillout a mailing card and get one? i shouldn't have to buy a stupid catalog just to see if i want to order.....

i did some adjustments to my original ipex cover scan....i was working on the "example" i posted earlier and did a better color adjustment so i applied it to my original scan...

post-255-1114629756_thumb.jpg

its more natural looking now....i always go for the natural look.

oops, sorry guys, I realized I said "here's the rescan!" and then forgot to post it

soinlove9lt.th.jpg

It's a little better

Neo I like the overall result of your IPEX cover, but Adriana looks much too pale IMO. Maybe it's because I saw the original VS cover, which is actually a little on the too-dark side, but I feel like you've overcorrected the color. Then again it could be my monitor which is admittedly a piece of crap. <_<

Guest Lullaby
oops, sorry guys, I realized I said "here's the rescan!" and then forgot to post it

soinlove9lt.th.jpg

It's a little better

Neo I like the overall result of your IPEX cover, but Adriana looks much too pale IMO.  Maybe it's because I saw the original VS cover, which is actually a little on the too-dark side, but I feel like you've overcorrected the color.  Then again it could be my monitor which is admittedly a piece of crap.  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, she really is too pale looking. Fake even. This is why I never really cared for Duro's scans. They were too airbrushed and just gross to me.

i just think its stupid..not everyone has computer access and not everyone wants a CC...but why can't we fillout a mailing card and get one? i shouldn't have to buy a stupid catalog just to see if i want to order.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, you could try calling and asking for a catalog...I think it's harder to ignore your request if you call and speak to someone personally and directly rather than requesting through the site. Say that you've requested through the internet before and it didn't work. Emphasize that you want to buy their stuff via catalog. I'm pretty sure they won't ignore someone who's willing to spend money on their products.

You're welcome guys! I love the picture too! It certainly shows that Adriana doesn't have to show lots of cleavage and skin to be sexy. And I didn't have to steal this one :)

...not that I've ever stolen any Adriana things from VS stores or anything :whistle: