Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

I love that purple bra that she has on in the first picture. :heart: It's a pretty color.

Yeah I love that bra too! I was planning to get it, until I discovered I already own it in a racerback style when I was organizing my draws :p

Haha, that's funny. :p I would get it, but I spent like 200.00 at VS in the past 2 months... so my mom won't let me buy anymore. :ninja:

I knwo what to get you for christmas now :laugh:

You can get it for me... :whistle: haha

So you signed up and they kept sending u catalouges? All they ever do is call me up and solicite (sp?) me to join their credit card protection program. They haven't sent me a catalouge since last year <_<

I love that purple bra that she has on in the first picture. :heart: It's a pretty color.

Yeah I love that bra too! I was planning to get it, until I discovered I already own it in a racerback style when I was organizing my draws :p

Haha, that's funny. :p I would get it, but I spent like 200.00 at VS in the past 2 months... so my mom won't let me buy anymore. :ninja:

I knwo what to get you for christmas now :laugh:

You can get it for me... :whistle: haha

I will write it down, when I become rich that will be one of your gifts :|

I know! They never send you catalogues if you buy a lot from the store... <_< :(

That is true. My friend who used to work at VS told me if you are a frequent shopper, they don't send you stuff b/c they don't see the point when they have you hooked already.

Then you would not want to know how much I spent the last month :ninja:

:laugh: :ninja:

I know! They never send you catalogues if you buy a lot from the store... <_< :(

That is true. My friend who used to work at VS told me if you are a frequent shopper, they don't send you stuff b/c they don't see the point when they have you hooked already.

Yeah. That pisses me off. <_<

A pic to get back on topic:

post-544-1152397400_thumb.jpg