Bellazon

The Best Model of VSFS '07

Limalicious

LMAO! @ Limalicious! i don't even see "wings" on Flavia. that's hardly a fair comparison. LOL. what a coincedence that it's your fav model ...

either way, to be fair, those wings on Adriana are pretty awesome. So, i'd pick her over most others anyway.

ADRIANA x3

RESULTS:

Flavia - 14 Votes :wave:

Adriana - 41 Votes

BEST WINGS

Round 8

(Julia) Eugenia Volodina VS.

(Me) Marija Vujovic -2nd pair of wings-

Voting Rules Reminder:

1. You can vote up to 3 times how ever you want to do it

2. The person with the most votes WINS! :ddr:

*If you got a better picture please PM ME with the picture.*

Start voting!

dorm89.jpg 25iyu5k.jpg

What I don't understand is why you're throwing the finale 'wings' quote on quote into the competition when every single girl that was show-cased in the finale is wearing the exact same wings sans color, as that was different depending on the outfit.

The only wings I can see in the competition, and I'm going to list these based on category are as follows.

Blade Runner - Julia Stegner, Naomi Lenoir (not really wings, as they looked like a porcupine cushion) and Izabel Goulart

Age of Elegance - Marija Vujovic, Elise Crombez

Pink - Andi Muise, Jessica Stam

Rome Antique - Hana Soukupova, Alessandra Ambrosio

Surreally Sexy - Angelina Lindvall, Isabeli Fontana, (not really wings, as they are a giant set of lips), Adriana Lima

Deck the Halls - Karolina Kurkova, Heidi Klum, (again not really wings as it was simply a giant snowflake)

Finale - (I do not constitute these as wings, as every single girl was wearing them and they were to put it as simply as possible, just icing on the cake, a way to spice up otherwise relatively boring outfits, and give this year's show something a bit extra. All you're doing for all of these girls is voting on color.)

Girls listed as follows are from the Finale.. Every single one of them is wearing the same wings -

Andi Muise, Rosie Huntington-Whitely, Candice Swanepoel, Marija Vujovic, Flavia de Oliveira, Behati Prinsloo, Erin Wasson, Lindsay Ellinson, Oluchi Onweagba, Eugenia Volodina, Jessica White, Caroline Winberg, Noemjie Lenoir, Angelina Lindvall, Morgane Dubled, Elise Crombez, Hana Soukupova and Katie Wile

So why are you basically adding filler models/wings for this round why not just stick with the actual 14 sets of wings from the show, not the finale set. However this is your competition and you're welcome to do this however you want... This is after all just my opinion.

Anyways I suppose I should vote after writing an essay for you all.

Blue x3