Bellazon

Lakshmi Menon
Thumbnail

Sam12

“I look at myself as any other model. But yes, sometimes I’m looked upon as an exotic thing that’s landed on their shores.”

The Hindu (March 31, 2008)

“My only concern was that people make a big deal of it, and about the glamour. But it’s a terribly lonely profession. It’s not really glamorous in the sense that you need a lot of patience, waiting for things to happen…for the hair to be done and the make up to be put on…for the ramp or a shoot. And the preparation can be tiresome.”

The Hindu (March 31, 2008)

i just want to talQ to her! :|

why? :shifty:

she's quite old as for a mode!!

She was born in 1981.

Nationality: Indian

Birthday: 1981

Born in: Bangalore, India

Agencies: Ford, Storm

Known for: My pout

Friends with: Catherine McNeil, Eugenia Mandzhieva

Interests: Film, reading novels

Hmm, I kinda can't see her as Cat's friend, but ok:P

source of infos: nymag.com

oh yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this woman is amaaaazing! and she's a WOMAN! not a teenager. i'm soooo happy to see her becoming successful. what a stunning face and presence. and she isn't WHITE! that's awesome!

i haven't had models who've caught my attention in quite some time ... but between Lakshmi, Eniko and Jourdan i really feel like something fantastic is happening in fashioN! yay!!! i hope Ms Menon's stocks stay high!

I'm sorry, but is she 27? :blink:

i just want to double cheQ. :blink: :blink:

well, according to nymag-yes, she is.... but then again, nymag isn't always right; they said Anna Selezneva is from 1990 :blink:

thanks Sam12 for pics-she really looked stunning at Etro!

and btw, before these Testino pics uploaded, I was like: :shock: Lakshmi on the cover of VP?? :shock: :shock:

but then I saw "just" editorial pics :ermm:

and, are these shoes from second photo for real? :shock: or were they photoshopped to look as they are higher?

well, according to nymag-yes, she is.... but then again, nymag isn't always right; they said Anna Selezneva is from 1990 :blink:

and btw, before these Testino pics uploaded, I was like: :shock: Lakshmi on the cover of VP?? :shock: :shock:

and, are these shoes from second photo for real? :shock: or were they photoshopped to look as they are higher?

Oh my freaqin' word i need to see thisssss

:laugh:

I think they are real, it takes a lot of guts to wear those lol, those are some crazy shoes :ninja:

and yes Q she is 27

oh yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this woman is amaaaazing! and she's a WOMAN! not a teenager. i'm soooo happy to see her becoming successful. what a stunning face and presence. and she isn't WHITE! that's awesome!

i haven't had models who've caught my attention in quite some time ... but between Lakshmi, Eniko and Jourdan i really feel like something fantastic is happening in fashioN! yay!!! i hope Ms Menon's stocks stay high!

I am absolutely loving the diversity in models now, its a good trend and hopefully it will be a permanent one.