Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

43 minutes ago, boxygg said:

adriana-lima-ouot-in-paris-02-26-2020

05by2gw96mz1.jpg scbszjv9izdg.jpg hmakds7b6ppe.jpg xsdvwbz975q8.jpg 9l3kislfhc72.jpg 8bxrlve3u9td.jpg 2k7a7wot0xu7.jpg

That's not her, even if the paparazzi got confused by the heavy clothing. She wasn't in Paris at the time, but in the US so she couldn't be in Paris, I remember chechikng from her social media when those came out. Not to be rude, just to avoid spreading the mistake.

• 2 months later...
58 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I don't think that pics are from Adriana, she doesn't has that marks.... And that dog is cute, who is his onwer?

They are, I'll reply to you in private now proving it. please avoid spreading them, I reported that post to the admins asking for it to be deleted, to not make these pictures go out to the larger public.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Marsnoop said:

Does anyone have a bigger/better quality version of this screencap?

So it looks like the original you posted is 449×266.  Here's one that's 634 × 368

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/30/17/46D8311800000578-5133449-Two_is_better_than_one_Alessandra_and_a_pal_wear_leather_jackets-a-137_1512064005234.jpg

from this page:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5133449/Stella-Maxwell-Elsa-Hosk-Victorias-Secrets-video.html

That's the biggest I could find.