Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They are going to turn her into another Marilyn... or is that reaching? Ok maybe cindy crawford. But I just feel like the way her beauty is admired is on a different level for people . This is big as hell and clearly he is a fan because he brought in his own picture and it wasn't tweaked that much. Love that it was a vogue picture though

1_zpsaf0d9023.jpg  2_zps8bd9858d.jpg

It doesn't look to her that much at all,good work for the artist anyway.

Yeah I think the only thing he got right was her body and her nose. I think her face tends to be hard to draw sometimes because its never exactly right on tattoos. But they always insist on using her on anyway. (unless the costumer already wanted to use her)  think here though the costumer wanted to use her.

It doesn't look to her that much at all,good work for the artist anyway.

Yeah I think the only thing he got right was her body and her nose. I think her face tends to be hard to draw sometimes because its never exactly right on tattoos. But they always insist on using her on anyway. (unless the costumer already wanted to use her)  think here though the costumer wanted to use her.

Yea it's very hard to catch the all the correct angles. I did some drawings many years ago and was pretty difficult. I used to start all  over again when i fail,but al least i manage to make some perfects...... well almost perfect drawings that i still have stored. Almost 8 years has passed since i made the last one. Probably i don't make any other never more. I don't have any motivation or interest anymore.

• 2 weeks later...