Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

Ok...

1. I am tough, but rarely do I get angry :no:

2. I would never say "Hi! Welcome to Victoria's Secret! Would you be interested in signing up for the Angels Card?" That is a dead end right there!

3. There is APR. There isn't an annual fee though.

4. I would not mentioned about the catalog initially when introducing the card.

5. If you said, "Sorry, I wasn't listening. Is this meeting over yet?" I still would not be angry. All I would do is tell you "Oh, are not feeling well??? Ok, you are free to clock-out whenever you like. Actually, just so we don't waste more of your time I will personally clock you out. Just get checked out and you are all-set" :) VS is an at will employer, so you may leave whenever you like :yes:

*Next week comes along* (a potential scenerio)

Me: *calls you on the phone* "Hello Vampy, I know you haven't been feeling well so I am giving you the day/week off. You don't need to come in. Feel better!"

You: *thinks to self* "Why aren't I getting any hours???" :idk:

Oh my God, I hated those meetings! I think the last meeting I remember being a part of we had to do a Pink fashion show and I wanted to kill myself. :laugh: I think that's also when the Berry Kiss scent came out. The stuff stinks and I have so much of it.

Was that the one where you cheered everytime someone said "Pink-fied"? I loved that meeting :ninja:

Oh my God, I hated those meetings! I think the last meeting I remember being a part of we had to do a Pink fashion show and I wanted to kill myself. :laugh: I think that's also when the Berry Kiss scent came out. The stuff stinks and I have so much of it.

Was that the one where you cheered everytime someone said "Pink-fied"? I loved that meeting :ninja:

LMAO Yes! Everyone was rolling their eyes. I swear the meetings we had lasted until 10pm sometimes because people were always joking around and I think I lived farther than everyone else.

^ Oh, your store had meeting during the evening? I wish we had our's at night :/

I always held mine on Sunday mornings. I would bring in food an goodies to share :p

Yeah, I don't think anyone got to the store on Sunday before 11am. I wish someone would've brought goodies to share!

:heart:

Role-playing was something we had fun with, but I never took it seriously. Ever. It was becuz of my incompetence to participate that sometimes the meeting would drag on longer than it would. And my meetings were ALWAYS held on a Sunday morning and if someone brought goodies, it was NEVER enough. Oh, and EFF the Angels card. That thing only brought me headaches with clients.

As for the Pink-fied show.....I looked fabulous! Can't nobody outshine me!

:laugh:

Russell James Book

Scanned By Me

*Please Do Not Remove My Tags*

Credit If Repost

6e590326938691.gif 5dc37426938693.gif 02a2c226938694.gif 5496c226938696.gif 9445d126938697.gif

If you want a scan of your favorite model PM me and i will scan it for u.

P.S the secound photo of adriana was so big that was all i was able to scan from it, plus there is more photos of adriana i need to scan from the book.