Bellazon

The Ultimate SI Swimsuit Model

Prettyphile

Both May and Aline are nobodies in terms of SI, hence I vote for neither. :ninja:

Odd you feel May and Aline are nobodies... Did anyone ask your opinion on their relative popularity? No we asked you to pick between the two and vote for who represented SI more. Just because you haven't heard of them doesn't mean their a nobody. I'm sorry I haven't heard about you, does that make you a nobody.. should I start making snarky statements and snippy little comments about your relativity in regards to the world in general. No all you were asked to do was make a personal opinion which represented something more. Instead you go and make a disparaging remark about the two women saying they aren't even good enough for you to pick between them. What's wrong honey.. did Marissa get voted off.. Are you upset that the french woman got the good ol' California girl out.

I'm sorry SI is not about how many covers you've been on, it's about how appealing the women in the magazine are to the men and/or women looking at the pictures. Lets face it May Anderson oozes sex appeal, and frankly that's partially what SI caters to. They advertise sex... To put it real bluntly. Yes it's also about fitness, sports... Sports Illustrated Swimsuit is about the Swimsuit and May.. and Aline and countless other 'nobodies' can embody that ideal just as well as the 'big names' out there.

So why waste the time and space to put a comment about their lack of noteriety...

Odd you feel May and Aline are nobodies... Did anyone ask your opinion on their relative popularity? No we asked you to pick between the two and vote for who represented SI more. Just because you haven't heard of them doesn't mean their a nobody. I'm sorry I haven't heard about you, does that make you a nobody.. should I start making snarky statements and snippy little comments about your relativity in regards to the world in general. No all you were asked to do was make a personal opinion which represented something more. Instead you go and make a disparaging remark about the two women saying they aren't even good enough for you to pick between them. What's wrong honey.. did Marissa get voted off.. Are you upset that the french woman got the good ol' California girl out.

I'm sorry SI is not about how many covers you've been on, it's about how appealing the women in the magazine are to the men and/or women looking at the pictures. Lets face it May Anderson oozes sex appeal, and frankly that's partially what SI caters to. They advertise sex... To put it real bluntly. Yes it's also about fitness, sports... Sports Illustrated Swimsuit is about the Swimsuit and May.. and Aline and countless other 'nobodies' can embody that ideal just as well as the 'big names' out there.

So why waste the time and space to put a comment about their lack of noteriety...

1. Did anyone ask you for your opinion on my response? No.

2. I have heard of them, thanks.

3. Unlike these models, I'm not exactly in any "ultimate" competition.

4. I could post a picture of my next-door neighbor and say she "embodies" SI, so should she be in this competition? No, because popularity is a factor -- and so are covers. You can't be the "ultimate" at anything when you never reached the pinnacle of success in it.

5. Did I mention Marisa in my post? Because it doesn't look like I did.

6. You're saying SI is about sex, and yet you said in an earlier post that Heidi Klum -- one of the sexiest models out there -- doesn't represent SI in the slightest? You're not making much sense there.

7. You're complaining about wasted time, and yet what have you done with this response other than waste the time of anyone who bothers to read it?

Next time you have something to say, PM it to someone who cares. :wave:

No, no one asked for my opinion on your response but was your response really necessary. If you didn't feel the need to vote then don't vote, don't try and draw attention to yourself by making a post saying that they were nobodies. Just because you don't like someone doesn't make them a nobody. By that logic I would be a nobody correct... Well I like to think of myself as a somebody, and I'm not nearly as well known as either women.

To quote myself "Heidi has never been the face of SI for me, nor has she ever even remotely embodied what it stands for imo. Fernanda is the clear choice for me." So you either need to learn how to read or not try and use my own words against me. As for your grade school lists to point out the problems with my posts... It learns how to use sentence's in a paragraph format. Not a hard concept. Regardless this is about my opinion on what you said. You very obviously don't like the rebuttal I had to your snippy little comment, now you know how others feel about your opinion. Don't like it when someone says something in reply to your bad attitude hmm?

Oh and you say that you could post a picture of your next door neighbor... Well you could but no you couldn't say she embodies SI. Has she ever been in an SI edition... Very doubtful, thus your little point is now negated. Both Aline and May have been in SI thus they are in this competition, try again.

As for you asking if you mentioned Marisa... No someone just pointed out that you were a big fan of her, and as the snippiness started after she got voted out of the competition it's fairly easy to deduce that you were a little bit upset. Or was I mistaken, are you normally this opinionated on women who are nobodies?

10/10

Phenobarbie: 2

mbinebri: ¼

Joker: 1000

If you don't want to vote, then DON'T comment on how you aren't going to vote.. Just hit the little back button on your mouse and go elsewhere. Anyways...

This round is over... I'll being a new one asap.

No, no one asked for my opinion on your response but was your response really necessary... et cetera, et cetera.

Right now I'm getting this sense of... hmmm... hypocrisy. You're saying my "snippiness" -- :rofl: -- only begins after Marisa loses, yet your "snippiness" only begins after I snub these two models, of which May seems to be the one you're so sensitive about. So who's the one that's really mad about a model being burned? Between the two of us, it doesn't look like me at the moment. And you say I only do this for attention when you follow my post with a looooong, useless rant? Sounds like you're the one who wants attention -- otherwise, you would've ignored me. And as to this simply being about Marisa, you're assumption is baseless for three reasons: first, I've voted against Marisa in other competitions, all of which she loses, yet I don't complain; second, I'm not the one who even nominated her; third, I've criticized other rounds having nothing to do with Marisa.

Now when did I ever say a model is a nobody if I don't like her? Or is it that you're inventing the assumption to try to make your pathetic argument look valid, since you've got nothing real to work with? I mean, you had to stoop low enough to criticize my organization in how I critiqued your post. Talk about desparation.

I won't bother with the rest of your weak post (or whatever your response is), since it's really not worth my time, so why don't you go back to following prettyphile around and mimmicking everything she says like you usually do, okay?

Honestly could really care less who you snub and who you don't. The post was pointed out to me and I chose to respond. But I'd like you to clarify something for me. How do you get off saying I run around and mimic Prettyphile? Ok yes we do like a number of the same models on our top 10 list, and yes we share a number of the same opinions about things. We also happen to be friends in real life. In all actuality she's the only reason I came to this forum in the first place. I normally can't be bothered coming on these things, for this exact reason.

I'm an opinionated person, and generally tend to butt heads with people in situations like this. I felt your first post was both unnecessary and somewhat rude, you obviously felt my rebuttal was equally unnecessary and rude. So why don't we both be big girls in this situation and let it drop. You have your opinion and I have mine, we'll call it even ok?