Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

7 hours ago, Mo- said:

It's seriously so damn annoying to see people bashing another PERSON. Not because it's Adriana, but if it wasn't her, they'd still bash his girlfriend or whatever. 

Some people have weird fans.

I am glad they have won, they really deserved it. I really hope we get to see more pictures and videos maybe. 

Actually a pats fan said that alot of other pats fans tend to be racist and prejudice. They don't even know adriana much, but could draw that conclusion. Its something I keep hearing tbh. And said they on some forums some are indeed disappointed that Adriana isn't like gisele physically, all euro, light hair, light eyes. And I personally believe that because it does seemed to me Gisele is more welcomed amongst the fans, despite what she has done. The girl has cursed out the rest of the team (that wasn't tom) infront of the press, threw everybody under the bus, but she is more welcomed and loved than A girlfriend who you barely see and is quiet, and is less problematic overall. I don't remember Gisele having a page for her thats aimed for hate. And she is the one who cursed out the team before when they lost once.

The reason for this isn't about weirdness. Its because of the things people have been saying about how disgusting alot of these pats fans are.

^Oh that says a lot though! I didn't know about the racist stuff, now I know why there are so many Trump/patriot 'talks'.

I have checked the forum and of course everyone is allowed to have different opinions, but some really don't like Adriana and Julian. And some say really weid stuff about her and I'm like; do you even know her? We don't either personally but there is a different how they ser Adriana and how we know her. 

i have a feeling they try to find a meaning behind every move they make. 

I love that they aren't open or all over the place, i love that adriana is sending subtle messages only. I have seen some girlfriends that are literally all over the place. Glad she isn't like that but that means we get only a few pics or so. 

But then again Adriana has never been like that and it sure shows they don't really know her. 

1 hour ago, Mo- said:

^Oh that says a lot though! I didn't know about the racist stuff, now I know why there are so many Trump/patriot 'talks'.

I have checked the forum and of course everyone is allowed to have different opinions, but some really don't like Adriana and Julian. And some say really weid stuff about her and I'm like; do you even know her? We don't either personally but there is a different how they ser Adriana and how we know her. 

i have a feeling they try to find a meaning behind every move they make. 

I love that they aren't open or all over the place, i love that adriana is sending subtle messages only. I have seen some girlfriends that are literally all over the place. Glad she isn't like that but that means we get only a few pics or so. 

But then again Adriana has never been like that and it sure shows they don't really know her. 

Exactly. I saw someone calling her a partier that wouldn't be faithful to julian, what lmao. Adriana will hang out, but Adriana isn't a partier. We barely get pap candids of her. How is she a partier that would abandon him to do that?

It does says alot when people over there are saying she won't be gisele and all that mess. They are the only people who want adriana to be gisele lol. I'm glad Adriana is not gisele, gisele has said and done some things that has gotten her in trouble and thats why the media is always at her neck. The worst thing Adriana did was talk about her diet. Its bad enough her haters are harsh as hell, it would be worse if the media was too her too. And this isn't to bash Gisele at all, Adriana and I have respect for her but the difference in how they are being viewed and treated highlights the REAL issue. And its not Adriana.

I care very little about the actual relationship as long as nobody is getting hurt. Let them do their thing.

Yes I saw that too, well guess they did see her party and we haven't :/

Adriana can't be Gisele, Gisele can't be Adriana. It's hard for some people to get. 

Jealousy can be a bitch, comments on the internet other than that forum say how they like them. 

If they are happy let them be indeed. I love how she looked on tht pic with him though. She looked so happy and proud and soo young!! Short hair looks great on he for sure! 

42 minutes ago, TKC said:

I have to agree with sophia tbh.

Pats are a great time, and I personally like the, but last night was like the election all over again for some people. Its just soo disappointing.

That's fine, my original post was stating facts that weren't politically motivated (I was looking at it from a strictly sports view), not politically. I'm aware of the affiliation of the Pats and Trump and feel some type of way about him and his administration. That's all I will say on this because this isn't a politics board. 

^I thought she was confirmed to walk for them? I could've sworn I saw it in this thread somewhere?

I hope she walks for a bigger name. I noticed last week she started following a big time designer (can't remember who atm) but it could just be a coincidence. 

1 hour ago, Miz_B said:

^I thought she was confirmed to walk for them? I could've sworn I saw it in this thread somewhere?

I hope she walks for a bigger name. I noticed last week she started following a big time designer (can't remember who atm) but it could just be a coincidence. 

yes i posted a link here that confirmed her walk. But we will see if it's true. Yes she followed Alexander McQueen on IG, if you mean thas designer. It would be great if she walks for bigger names. I wanna see more of her work.

13 hours ago, TKC said:

Whats the TRUE purpose of doing that besides to draw hate to adriana in favor of gisele. It actually is telling that they had to use a no makeup photo of adriana and one with gisele on but I digress

another one or maybe the same user with a different account. Those are not even fans they are just pathetic. They are only looking for something bad no matter what. I think one account got already reported.

Adriana! Adriana fans follow me. So funny you are jumping from athlete 2 athlete!!! You will be 40 have some shame hun?..you have children! Only date men that can become their father. Think about the kids too. Not use yourself hun. Love you

https://www.instagram.com/edelmanjgirl/

7 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

yes i posted a link here that confirmed her walk. But we will see if it's true. Yes she followed Alexander McQueen on IG, if you mean thas designer. It would be great if she walks for bigger names. I wanna see more of her work.

another one or maybe the same user with a different account. Those are not even fans they are just pathetic. They are only looking for something bad no matter what. I think one account got already reported.

Adriana! Adriana fans follow me. So funny you are jumping from athlete 2 athlete!!! You will be 40 have some shame hun?..you have children! Only date men that can become their father. Think about the kids too. Not use yourself hun. Love you

https://www.instagram.com/edelmanjgirl/

Yes, that is who it was! Hoping she does some work with them! 

Hi. I've never posted here before, but I've been reading you all for a long time. I've found a few more articles that I haven't seen here.

I'm sorry if I'm posting at the wrong thread.

http://heavy.com/sports/2017/02/adriana-lima-julian-edelman-girlfriend-still-together-dating-broke-up-update-photos-pictures-videos/

https://willikilliams.wordpress.com/2017/02/06/julian-edelman-adriana-lima-might-still-be-dating/

They are doing a good job being private, people don't really know whats going on and went on. Well Adriana always has always been good at that in the past except for the joe thing. Some people still are surprised about how other former relationships and weren't aware that she had dated a person, to this day

9 hours ago, TKC said:

They are doing a good job being private, people don't really know whats going on and went on. Well Adriana always has always been good at that in the past except for the joe thing. Some people still are surprised about how other former relationships and weren't aware that she had dated a person, to this day

(Btw, Thanks for the picture of them from the heli ride. That shows what goes on behind the scenes.) 

They are private and I love it.

I also don't think he was distant to her, but I get why it seems like that though! I think Adriana is a more affectionatr person in general than he probably is. Therefor it might look distant what he does. 

7 hours ago, Mo- said:

(Btw, Thanks for the picture of them from the heli ride. That shows what goes on behind the scenes.) 

They are private and I love it.

I also don't think he was distant to her, but I get why it seems like that though! I think Adriana is a more affectionatr person in general than he probably is. Therefor it might look distant what he does. 

Exactly. If this wasn't Adriana I would buy into that more. But Adriana is very extra with everything lol. Plus, to people who don't know much about neither of them, nobody thought that when seeing the footage

I was just about to say the same, you were faster. 

I expected to see something in her stories but no. Maybe she is like travelling back home? 

Or she is too busy with other stuff, or trying to avoid all the hate comments? Dunno..

It's only been 3 days, so I'm going to give her a pass since NYFW is this week (she could be involved in some shows) and also I think she's attempting to spend some much needed time with Julian since he has been heavily busy with football for the past 7 months (he is the first non bum athlete she has dated.) On the bright side, 5 more months until we get her fully back! :D