Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

On 1.08.2016 at 10:26 AM, piotrz234 said:

18) 4th day of shooting in NY( looks like lookbook, maybe J.Crew)

19) October Harper's Bazaar issue, probably UK or US and only editorial

20) White House Black Market Holiday campaign

21) first campaign with Peter out at the end of September ( hopefully I get a sneak peak )

22) second campaign with Peter out in December

23) shooting in Hamburg - 21st of August ( Closed ) 

http://rtlnord.de/nachrichten/toni-garrn-sammelt-in-hamburg-spenden-fuer-plan-international.html

Don't know if you can watch it. Also here: http://www.vip.de/videos/vip-videos/von-der-hamburger-deern-zur-hollywood-puppe-457297.html

It's basically the same video, and not a very nice one. It's the whole arrogant Toni story all over again. They complain about her German, which admittedly didn't sound so great from the few sentences they show in the video - could be general nervousness as well, though. Also, they (especially one TV presenter I've never heard of, there seems to be a lot of jealousy involved) think her behavior is too American (lots of 'that's SO great' blabla, instead of the more European 'sober' way to speak) and she uses a lot of anglicisms in a way that seems a bit annoying indeed. They also seem a bit irritated about her way of treating the media, apparently she didn't really give interviews and seemed a bit diva-ish. The people responsible for the video (obviously) disliked the part about the interviews and don't seem to understand why she posts a lot of very privat stuff on her instagram and snapchat and still won't answer questions about Chandler. But maybe she wanted it to be about her charity only? Maybe not the best strategy? I don't know what to think, videos can be cut in a very deceiving way, but she did seem a bit cold indeed, the old problem we've talked about many times.

I don't understand any of the words in this interview, but this woman annoys me more than anyone else right now. Who is she ? Give me her Instagram, please. In every snap on IG or snapchat she didn't seem to be arrogant or make weird face expressions that this bitch showed. Everyone has some different expressions and sometimes you don't even know when you're doing it. I am always being asked if something annoys me or I am angry at someone because of my face expressions I do without realizing that something is happening with my face. Toni was not living all her life in Germany and the majority of her time she spends in USA, on every set she is speaking English so when it comes to a speech or IDK what it was, it is normal that she was nervous because everyone was staring at her. That's a normal  thing that she is posting videos or pics with her boyfriend, many models are doing it, and I totally undersatnd that she doesn't want to answer any of the questions about Chandler, that's the right thing to avoid some awkward questions and we all know how media can change sometimes the meaning of her words.Also this event wasn't about her private life but she wanted to make people familiar with work she is doing with Plan. When you can ask her many different, cool, interesting questions about her foundation, work with Plan, colaborations, markets she is doing during fashion week, and the question hearing almost all the time is about her boyfriend it makes you annoyed because you see you didn't make people interested in this topic at all. What did she say about Leo? I can't even hear anything about him because he ruined her career ( just mmy opinion ) and that's finally time to forget about this relationship. I don't think she behaves as a diva, she just refused to answer the question. Remember Magdalena at VSFS last year ? Not only did she refuse to answer the question, but also she just ended the whole interview what did not happen to Toni. Person who worked with Toni and Peter said that, yeah, at first she was cold, but she didn't behave as a diva and after the whole shooting she hugged everyone and he is really happy about working with her again. They also talked about her charity work and she was super friendly. Using Naomi's words, this journalist ( a guest ? ) is not on Toni's level and probably she will never achieve what Toni did in her career so if you are jealous, just shut up and don't try to make people unlike this person cause I really think everyone who worked with Toni can't say she is hard to work with. ohhhh, I am so angry, I'd like to kill this fuckin woman -_-