Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

On 21.07.2016 at 0:31 AM, piotrz234 said:

17) first German Numero issue 

18) 4th day of shooting in NY( looks like lookbook, maybe J.Crew)

19) October Harper's Bazaar issue, probably UK or US and only editorial

20) White House Black Market Holiday campaign

1 hour ago, sore said:

She's been taken off the industry icons list on MDC. :sad:

Thanks to her agencies who are doing such a horrible work. The amount of work that is missing ( almost 30 jobs not including Peter Hahn ) is something that I've never seen. I understand that they may not want to put El Corte Ingles there, but Vogue Korea cover, Tush cover, Aigner campaign, Cartier and MUCH more... also this year they haven't put all her fragrances contracts. 

The Edit August 4, 2016 by David Bellemere

Brtaok0E.jpg D4TIzDNl.jpg t3WOayck.jpg Ant6BQcq.jpg soXNK1lx.jpg SELOy1xs.jpg wUnTfZkI.jpg oItBCY72.jpg 

net-a-porter.com

There's also an interview. She says she drinks a glass of wine almost every day. I love wine, so I feel her, but I remember when she used to say she doesn't drink at all, lol.

5 hours ago, sore said:

The Edit August 4, 2016 by David Bellemere

Brtaok0E.jpg  t3WOayck.jpg Ant6BQcq.jpg     

net-a-porter.com

There's also an interview. She says she drinks a glass of wine almost every day. I love wine, so I feel her, but I remember when she used to say she doesn't drink at all, lol.

Wish there was an Emoticon called 'Two Thumbs Up':thumbs_up:. Love this.:heart:

Really? What's your source? She's not on their page anymore, but maybe they are just updating her portfolio or something?

I don't know, very surprising to me and I felt they at least did a better job with her than Women. Which wasn't very hard to achieve...

I'm not quite happy with all of her representations to be honest. I still think the biggest problem is that she is managed by her mother instead of by a mother agency. I just really don't think she knows how the modeling business works. There's a huge difference between accepting or declining requests and actively building or shaping a career. But we have too little insight to really judge I guess. 

As for New York, I really don't know what agency I would like her to be with. I thought The Society was quite a good fit. Next did an amazing job with a few comeback girls, so maybe I'd like to see her there?

To be honest, I don't think she'll book VS ever again, with or without agency. They moved on, we have to accept it.

Do you think maybe the society dropped her? Because of weight/shape reasons maybe? I find it so weird that she would leave them, i really don't see why.