Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

hi everybody im first time poster and a very very long time lurker :) toni is looking great , i wish VP gave her the cover since she cut her hair specialy for them here's what she says in

the first pic : " i always liked having long hair  ; i find it more feminin but after 6 years of shows and non-stop photoshoots i must say that it was pretty much damaged even with the fact that i never changed it color . and then i saw pics of other girls with short hair that i liked it was adorable and sexy at the same time . so i said to myself that it can be a great idea to change my look and also have a more healthy hair " 

the second pic : " when damien ( the hair stylist ) when damien started cuting my hair i was very excited .i was waiting for this moment for 2 weeks but i didn't understood the fact that they were going to cut it live ( she means in the middle of the photoshoot) . i was a bit nervous when i saw damien being very focused on taking the pose . i was wondering if he was going to cut my skin by error but of course no cause  the guy is a multi-task pro ."

i was hoping that she would walk in milan but i couldn't find a showcard for her , and im not too sure she will be in paris either since it's the oscars ... and there are the pre parties + the after parties , i hope she is having a good time she's been quite now we know why but gosh the crazy freaks on her IG are so pathetics

Via sore on tFS:

PKZ / The Look S/S 2014

post-58295-0-1446433188-43342_thumb.jpg
pkz.ch

PKZ is a swiss luxury store (?), thelook.com seems to be their online store. I wasn't aware of that.

Campaign video: http://www.thelook.com/images/Kampagne_FS14_Full_abMaerz_FinalNL_WEB.mp4?mime=video/mp4&realname=ms_kw08_2014_Kampagne_FS14_all

There's also an interview in Swiss tabloid newspaper Blick:

Do you have a personal relationship with Switzerland?
My mother's  boyfriend lives here. Whenever I see somebody from Switzerland or hear somebody from Switzerland talk, I have to think of him. And I like to go skiing here. I love the country and the people, even though I barely understand the different dialects.

You are a Victoria's Secret angel - how do you stay in shape?
As simple as that: I work out every day, because otherwise I don't feel fit mentally. And because I eat whatever I want.

What are your little food sins?
I just ate three kids. (laughs)

Excuse me?
I mean "Kinder" chocolate bars. (Kinder is German for kids / children.) I didn't have sugar for a month before the VS show. I never eat dairy or meat (she's a vegetarian and allergic, editor's note; they don't specify, I guess allergic to lactose, sore's note. post-58295-0-1446433188-44747_thumb.gif ), but cutting out sugar was hard.

So burgers or fries are not tempting for you at all?
Absolutely not. But I love sweets.

Would you tell us your beauty secret?
A lot of sleep and sugarfree sweets. I always carry them with me to make sure I don't get tempted by other sweets.

What did you spend your first own money on?
I was only 15 at the time, so my mum saved the money for me. Only last year I bought my first own car, a Land Rover. I'm generally not a very materialistic kind of girl. I'm not that interested in luxury products when in private. But the best thing for me is to step on a plane to visit friends. That's true luxury.

(my translation)

Love that video :wub2:

I'm confused she dyed her hair platinum blonde recently... ? I can't recall that and I thought she mentioned that she never changed her hair colour. :idk:

I just thought her hair looked a little more golden in the VP shoot than like how her hair looked in the GG after party pics, etc...though I guess it depends on the lighting, sometimes her hair looks really light, other times it looks more like a dirty blonde color

Lol at the Kinder/ kids mix up :laugh:

I'm confused she dyed her hair platinum blonde recently... ? I can't recall that and I thought she mentioned that she never changed her hair colour. I%20dont%20know.gif

I don't think her hair color is different now. here's her natural hair color :) :

post-61281-0-1446433189-59188_thumb.jpg

post-61281-0-1446433189-55727_thumb.jpg post-61281-0-1446433189-58369_thumb.jpg