Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

found this on twitter a sighting of toni with leo 

V.F. HOLLYWOOD (@vfhollywood)

3/3/14, 12:18 AM
Leonardo DiCaprio is smoking an e-cigarette, sharing a drink with Toni Garnn, & chatting with Jonah Hill. #lifeisgood #oscarparty

She looks nice :) but it can't compete to how she looked at Cannes with the red dress and winged eye liner. I thought she looked absolutely stunning then. :hehe: I hope one of these days she'll go for that similar look again. :) And I know she's probably going for the natural look.. she is a natural beauty of course but I miss when she has some colour on her lips.

She looks nice :) but it can't compete to how she looked at Cannes with the red dress and winged eye liner. I thought she looked absolutely stunning then. :hehe: I hope one of these days she'll go for that similar look again. :) And I know she's probably going for the natural look.. she is a natural beauty of course but I miss when she has some colour on her lips.

I agree. Toni is stunning but at the Vanity Fair Party she looks a little bland to me. Maybe she should use more colours for her makeup like some blush or lipstick. She's not at her best. I think it's a question of makeup, she was great at the Monuments Men Premiere.

The hair and the make-up are fine and on point this time but that Elie Saab dress looks cheap (N) . There were better and more appropriate dresses in that collection which would've looked much better on her.