Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Toni is not a dummy. She willingly entered Victoria's Secret media machine. Victoria's Secret invite paps to take pictures of their shoots for media promotions. They invite famous single men to their after party hoping some of the girls end up dating them = even more media exposure.

So let's be little real here. Those paparazzi are not creepers, they are just a part of media machine, that Toni also benefits from. That's how it works. You think people at her agency weren't rubbing their hands from joy that she's dating one of the most famous actors on this planet? You think they never called paps on her? Don't be so naive.

Look, I really enjoy fashion world and obviously models but there are also so many clichés in the business that it's sometimes hard to defend models.

Start young > as soon as you turn 18 do a risqué shoot, show you're a grown woman > Terry Richardson shoot > find a celeb to date > try to break into Hollywood.

So I really can't find any sympathy for her here. Again, if someone was disturbing her privacy at her home, hacking her or something similar invasion of privacy that would be completely different and I'm of course against that. 

Also, you know who is a real creep here? NSA agent who is going through her personal phone images as we speak.

And through mine too.
:wacko:

Again, I think she was complaining about the stalking, not the fact she was topless.

Anyways, she's transfering in Puerto Rico so I guess she's on her way to London already::

@RealToniGarrn:

Gotta make the most out of this transfer in Pueto Rico @joansmalls I like your country so far!! pic.twitter.com/HLTJP5jefa

So little time in St. Barths '-' mimimi! Anyway, I want so much see new pics *-*

This was a shooting for an editorial -possible Elle or Bazaar - because Gilles Bensimon made here " mermaid "pictures of her.... but I could imagine that his pictures look different from the paparazzi ones. Interesting to see than the result in magazine.

Interview :hehe:

We saw you out at TAO on Sunday, how was the Kanye peformance?

It was a fun party. I actually did the VS show 2 years ago and he performed, so I have seen him before, but it was fun seeing him close-up, and he performed like 10 songs. It was awesome.

Have you gone to any other cool concerts this year?

Unfortunately I don't have any time for concerts, but Coachella in April was the best weekend of my life basically. It was literally the best weekend of my life. I loved seeing Hot Chip, Disclosure, Major Lazer, it was just my type of music, it was crazy.

Is that what you listen to to get pumped up for a show?

Yeah, I do. I've been working out everyday for the last month so I've been listening to a lot of techno and house and hardcore stuff. [sings] 'Huh pump the jam, pump it up, turn the beat up" (laughs). Otherwise I can't...on the treadmill, I'm about to pass out and then another song comes on and I'm like 'OK I can do it. I can do it.'

Is that how you prepare for the show?

I do different things. This morning I did yoga to some classical music.

More of a serene vibe.

Yeah more stretchy because I know all day long I'm going to be tense since I didn't go running before.

Where do you like to eat in NYC?

I'm a very big Japanese food fan, so I love Blue Ribbon, but I also eat very healthy so I go to Westville, I go to Juice Press, all those places. But I love the Nomad - it's an amazing restaurant and hotel as well.

guestofaguest.com

yes, always the same questions 

We're all secretly relieved that even genetically blessed Victoria's Secret Angels have to work hard to maintain the spectacular curves that will be on display at the 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, airing tonight at 10 P.M. on CBS. Backstage at the taping and at Tao Downtown during the afterparty, we asked the VS beauties exactly how they amp up their diets and workouts in the weeks leading up to the show. 

Toni Garrn:

"I've been working out every day. This is the most disciplined I've ever been, for sure. I don't have a trainer. I change it up every day. When I wake up, I see what I feel like. If I feel like dancing, I go dancing. If I feel like playing tennis, I play tennis. If there is nothing around, I'll do the gym, which I don't really love. I do lots of classes. I have to sweat every day."

allure.com