Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Body Of An Angel

Here the Victoria's Secret Angels and models tell us their exercise plans, from Adriana Lima's rope-jumping to Doutzen Kroes's impressive mix of running, boxing and skipping. It isn't easy being an Angel, it seems. See how do they do it here. Karlie Kloss

Toni Garrn

"My exercise regime is pretty strict anyway. I work out every day, but I step it up for the show," she told us. "Before the 2013 show, I didn’t eat sugar or gluten for a month – which is extreme for me because I’m a big, big sweet tooth – so that was the biggest challenge of my life basically!"

Best Dressed Of The Moment

Toni Garrn in ANTHONY VACCARELLO

The dazzling Toni looks every inch the Victoria’s Secret vixen in this cutout number by Anthony Vaccarello. The dress is proving to be quite the hit with the fashion crowd and has shown up in more than a few editorials of late, but Toni makes it her own. It’s easy to see why Vaccarello’s collection is a hit – taking the LBD and adding edge via peekaboo metal makes this a must have.

post-56515-0-09004400-1385571294_thumb.j

models.com