Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

http://distilleryvesper10-18.ak.instagram.com/6b5b9c1e51f711e39ec512d0d5ebedd7_101.mp4

Landing in Miami last night.... What looks amazing above the clouds was a mess below #clouds #miami

instagram / toni_garrn

Please be a connecting stop to St. Barths. Now I'm despondent. Josephine is already killing it over in St. Barths and Candice is on her way... could my Holy Trinity get completed??? :idk:

I give up of this, just wishing so much for this to be true '-'

^ NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, guess I'll have to make do with Josephine and Candice  :heart:  ;)

Can anyone translate the article posted at the bottom of the previous page please (only new info though to save the work)????????

I went to my college today hoping that when I got home we would have good news... blé

^ Because she didn't take any backstage pictures with Josephine or Candice, and LQ pictures like this are the punitive perdition :hehe:.

post-58295-0-1446432843-7092_thumb.jpg

What, my favorite drink now also exists with cinnamon?!! Awesome!!! @harmlessharvest #rawcoconut

instagram / toni_garrn

Is it just my screen, or does she look sun-burned on the top of her arm????? Ouch...