Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

^ in my opinion it will be a campaign

This year seems to be better for her than 2014. I am waiting for Vsfs and some S/S 16 shows by her. And also after this J.Crew shoot I want her to do more photoshoots.

yes this year is definitely better but im not going to raise my expectations when it comes to the runway i think IF she shows up it will be may be in Paris for a show or two and yes more covers can be good too 

It would be awesome if Toni had a snapchat account

she need to get one !!

Elie Saab is a big brand and according to the fact that she scored a campaign ( Still waiting... this week maybe ) maybe she will be at show. If I am right this campaign is the last for F/W season. Everyone will be writing about this collection I think. The locations were beautiful and Toni always looked gorgeous at ES shows so in campaign it can't be different. And also Mario Sorrenti shot this. If the opinions will be good about this campaign, IMO there is a chance to see her on the runway.

Maybe Karl Lagerfeld will hire Toni.

To be honest, I think the reason she wasn't at the show is that she's been terribly out of shape for almost a year now. (Look at the Cannes pictures and compare them to how Joan, Jourdan or any other 'veteran' model looked there...)

She's still slim, but just not slim and toned enough for VSFS - and VSFS usually books models that are more on the 'curvy' side to begin with. For runway standards, as harsh as it sounds and as wrong as one might find it, she doesn't even look like an hirable model anymore.

We haven't seen a full body bikini / revealing dress candid of hers in a while, so here's hoping she's been working on her body a bit.

To be honest, I think the reason she wasn't at the show is that she's been terribly out of shape for almost a year now. (Look at the Cannes pictures and compare them to how Joan, Jourdan or any other 'veteran' model looked there...)

She's still slim, but just not slim and toned enough for VSFS - and VSFS usually books models that are more on the 'curvy' side to begin with. For runway standards, as harsh as it sounds and as wrong as one might find it, she doesn't even look like an hirable model anymore.

We haven't seen a full body bikini / revealing dress candid of hers in a while, so here's hoping she's been working on her body a bit.

i partially agree with some of the stuff ; yes in Cannes her body looked slim ; Toni is a naturally skinny girl but she always lacked muscles may be her metabolism/body type (she has a longer torso ) is just different or her trainer is not doing a good job or she is just lazy, her arm and back didn't look toned at all but it wasn't unflattering.

As for the VSFS these last 5 years the models were more on the skinny side rather than curvy some of these girls have teenage boys bodies and for runway standards i always believed that the industry was just too demanding ( some runway models looks too fragile)  and finally yes its been a while we don't really have Bikini pictures of Toni :( wish we had more 

Now Vsfs is booking not only curvy models. In 2005 or 2006 girls were so beautiful. I was shaking when I saw Caroline Trentini on their runway. Nowadays we see girls like Maria Borges, Grace Mahary, Kate G ( I love her work for high fashion but no at all for Vsfs ), Caroline Brasch Nielsen, Jacquelyn Jablonski. Of course they are gorgeous models but for Vsfs they do not have so much sexappeal. I think the list of new angels is so bad. They chose their types but where is Constance J, Shanina S, Barbara P, Toni, Magdalena , Emily D, Joan? They have something that you want to see on the runway. The best 3 girls from the new list are Lais,Jac and Sara. Models like Martha, Stella, Taylor are so boring.

She is coming back from Ireland and they worked there 2 days so in my opinion it is a campaign.

https://instagram.com/p/6nclOwg-K2/?taken-by=andreeadiddy

Actor, director, producer Tony Goldwyn, who currently stars on the ABC mega hit Scandal, and supermodel Toni Garrn will co-host the event.

http://fashionweekdaily.com/who-are-the-2015-fashion-media-award-winners/